Chaîne d'approvisionnement et commerce équitable
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Dean Pinkert, James Ton-that & Ravi Soopramanien, OpenGlobalRights
Blockchains are generating excitement across industries due to their potential to improve supply chain transparency. Less well known is their capacity to help companies conform to supply chain integrity commitments required by the United Nations...
Auteur: Modern Diplomacy
"ILO and H&M Group expand partnership", 25 January 2019...
- Entreprises concernées: H&M
Auteur: Nicola Smith, The Telegraph
"Revealed: Condom supplier to NHS and British high street accused of 'shameful' working conditions", 23 January 2019...
- Egalement dans: Cambodia: Garment factories fire 1000+ workers after mass strikes over seniority payment
- Il s'agit d'une non-réponse des entreprises suivantes: W & D (Cambodia)
The Independent Review of the Modern Slavery Act, chaired by Baroness Butler-Sloss, Frank Field MP and Maria Miller MP, has this afternoon published its second interim report which focuses on the 'transparency in supply chains' requirement (section 54)...
- Egalement dans: UK Gov't publishes 2nd interim report from Independent Review of UK Modern Slavery Act
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
"Lawmakers urge UK to punish big companies that fail to tackle modern slavery", 22 January 2019...