Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Antoine Sire, BNP Paribas, dans L'Opinion (France)
« Antoine Sire (BNP Paribas): ‘Pour que l’investissement socialement responsable devienne la norme’», 30 novembre 2018...
Auteur: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin -- highlighting a specific topic each quarter, as well as key developments in corporate legal accountability......
- Egalement dans: Corporate Legal Accountability Bulletin: The Zero Draft Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Domaines à la loupe: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins Latest news on proposed binding treaty
- Entreprises concernées: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Apple Appleby BHP Billiton CACI Cargill Drummond Energy Resources Capital Gold Fields Harmony Gold KiK Lundin Petroleum Nestlé Oxec (part of Energy Resources Capital) RWE Samsung Total Unilever Vale Vinci
Auteur: Amnesty International
"At least 13 staff members and activists of environmental organizations were refused entry to Poland over the weekend during the UN Conference on Climate Change, COP24, held in Katowice. In addition, three staff members of environmental organizations...
- Egalement dans: Poland: Civil society raises concerns around restrictions on protests as COP 24 climate negotiations kick off
- Domaines à la loupe: Climate change Environment
"As investors with a requirement to act in the best interest of our beneficiaries and in line with our fiduciary duties, we believe that strategies to tackle climate change need to incorporate the full environmental, social and governance (ESG)...
- Egalement dans: Investing in a just transition: action guide
- Domaines à la loupe: Climate change Investment Investors
- Entreprises concernées: Aberdeen Standard Investments APG Assicurazioni Generali Aviva Ceres Friends Provident Hermes Investment Management Man Group Rathbone Greenbank Investments Trilogy Global Advisors Vision Super
Auteur: Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
"...In 2015, our coalition the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders – an informal group, facilitated by the World Economic Forum, of major global businesses from a range of sectors – called on governments to reach an ambitious climate deal, aligned with th...
- Egalement dans: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
- Domaines à la loupe: Climate change Mitigation
- Entreprises concernées: ABB Accenture Acciona Allianz Arcadis Arup AXA BASF Bloomberg BT Capricorn Investment Group Carlsberg Breweries Dana Danfoss DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Greentech Capital Advisors Heineken Hindustan Construction Hindustan Power HSBC Iberdrola Infosys ING JinkoSolar Holding Kaiser Permanente Kokusai Kogyo LafargeHolcim LeasePlan Lenzing LGT (Liechtenstein Global Trust) Maple Leaf Foods Natixis Orsted Pan American Silver PWC Logistics Royal DSM Royal Philips Electronics Schneider Electric Signify Suntory Beverage & Food Limited Suzlon Swiss Re Syngenta Teck Resources UBS Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Yara
"...The GCEL provides key statistics on companies’ annual coal production and coal share of revenue, their installed coal-fired capacity and coal share of power production. These statistics were drawn from original company sources such as annual...
Auteur: International Labour Organization
"...Some 23 countries have decoupled economic growth from GHG emissions as a result of the increased use of renewable energy, carbon pricing, green product subsidies and green jobs, among other policies. Environmental sustainability can be achieved...
Auteur: London School of Economics & Grantham Institute on Climate Change and the Environment
"A ‘just transition’ for workers and communities as the world’s economy responds to climate change was included as part of the 2015 Paris Agreement on climate change. This guide sets out how investors can address the social dimension of climate change...
Auteur: Katharina Rall, Human Rights Watch
"...Human Rights Watch is aware of at least 13 people whom Polish authorities, over the past week, barred from entering Poland and making their voices heard at the climate change gathering in the city of Katowice....