Conseil américain pour le commerce international (USCIB)
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Global Business Initiative on Human Rights, UN Global Compact, BSR & 6 other organisations
"Business Organisations Statement on National Action Plans on Business and Human Rights," 16 Nov 2016 ...
Auteur: BSR, Global Business Initiative, Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition, Intl. Chamber of Commerce, Intl. Council on Mining & Metals, Intl. Organisation of Employers, IPIECA, UN Global Compact, USCIB, World Business Council on Sustainable Development
"Business Community Affirms that Respect for Human Rights is a Key Contribution to Sustainable Development", Nov 2015...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on UNGPs
Auteur: Mark Hodge, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
On June 1st, Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at The Coca-Cola Company retires. In order to mark the occasion of Ed's retirement, a number of business leaders wanted to express their appreciation for his contribution to the agenda and to...
- Egalement dans: Reactions to the retirement of Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at Coca-Cola
- Domaines à la loupe: Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs
- Entreprises concernées: ABB General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Kimberly-Clark Lenovo Levi Strauss Microsoft Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Shell Total Unilever Walt Disney
Auteur: Intl. Trade Union Confederation
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Delta Air Lines and Deutsche Telekom to respond to this paper; see responses below.] The fundamental right to freedom of association guarantees that workers are able to form and join trade unions...
- Egalement dans: "Free Speech and Freedom of Association: Finding the Balance" - paper by Intl. Trade Union Confederation critiques defence of US-style anti-union campaigns by employer groups
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on freedom of association Practical guidance Technology Transport
- Entreprises concernées: Bezeq Delta Air Lines Deutsche Telekom Pelephone (part of Bezeq) T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom)
Auteur: Ronnie L. Goldberg, US Council for International Business; Randel K. Johnson, US Chamber of Commerce, in Financial Times
The Human Rights Watch report referenced in your September 2 article “Groups attacked on US labour practice” reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of international labour standards and US labour law. In the first instance, European Union labour laws...
Auteur: Karen Curtis, Deputy Director of Intl. Labour Standards Department, Intl. Labour Office
...[You] request an official communication from the [ILO] STandards Department confirming the compatibility of freedom of expression and freedom of association. You have raised this request in particular within the context of the need for many US...
Auteur: Denis G. Arnold, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, in Business Ethics Quarterly
[T]he United Nations Special Representative on the issue of Human Rights and Transnational Corporations has emphasized a tripartite framework regarding business and human rights that includes the state “duty to protect,” the TNC “responsibility to...
- Domaines à la loupe: UN Secretary-General's Special Representative on business & human rights
Auteur: UN Special Representative on business & human rights John Ruggie
[sponsored by US Council for Intl. Business, US Chamber of Commerce, Intl. Organization of Employers] The business and human rights agenda has moved rapidly since 2005, and in a constructive direction that business itself has found helpful. Today...I...
- Egalement dans: UN Special Representative Ruggie address to business focuses on corporate responsibility to respect human rights, due dilligence
- Entreprises concernées: Coca-Cola