Directives formulées par des ONG
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Save the Children
This guide serves to inspire businesses and civil society organizations (CSOs) interested in respecting and supporting children’s rights and specifically, the child’s right to be heard as it relates to the ten Children’s Rights and Business Principles....
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on Children
Auteur: EarthRights International & SOMO (Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations)
EarthRights International (ERI), with the cooperation of SOMO, is developing a model for operational-level grievance mechanisms to address corporate human rights abuses that will be designed and driven primarily by communities. This paper is an...
Auteur: Access to Justice Project
“The EU’s business: recommended actions for the EU and its member states to ensure access to judicial remedy for business-related human rights impacts,” Dec 2014...
Auteur: Friends of Earth & BankTrack
This study presents seven case studies of Chinese bank financing for overseas investments: China Development Bank’s financing of the Stanari coal project in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Golden Veroleum palm oil plantation in Liberia and APP in Indonesia...
- Egalement dans: "Going Out, But Going Green? Assessing the Implementation of China's Green Credit Guidelines overseas"
- Domaines à la loupe: Chinese investment overseas
- Entreprises concernées: Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Bank of China China Construction Bank China Development Bank China Merchants Bank China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Railway Construction Dongfang Electric Petroecuador Sinar Mas Group Sinohydro Sinopec Tongling Nonferrous Metals
This working paper....was commissioned and funded by Microsoft’s Technology and Human Rights Center, though all final content decisions were made by BSR. The purpose of this paper is to address the challenges faced by information and communications...
- Egalement dans: BSR paper discusses how technology companies should engage with rights holders
- Domaines à la loupe: Digital freedom
- Entreprises concernées: Microsoft