Directives formulées par des ONG
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Friends of Earth & BankTrack
This study presents seven case studies of Chinese bank financing for overseas investments: China Development Bank’s financing of the Stanari coal project in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Golden Veroleum palm oil plantation in Liberia and APP in Indonesia...
- Egalement dans: "Going Out, But Going Green? Assessing the Implementation of China's Green Credit Guidelines overseas"
- Domaines à la loupe: Chinese investment overseas
- Entreprises concernées: Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Bank of China China Construction Bank China Development Bank China Merchants Bank China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Railway Construction Dongfang Electric Petroecuador Sinar Mas Group Sinohydro Sinopec Tongling Nonferrous Metals
This working paper....was commissioned and funded by Microsoft’s Technology and Human Rights Center, though all final content decisions were made by BSR. The purpose of this paper is to address the challenges faced by information and communications...
- Egalement dans: BSR paper discusses how technology companies should engage with rights holders
- Domaines à la loupe: Digital freedom
- Entreprises concernées: Microsoft
Auteur: CSR Forum, Intl. Commission on Jurists
At the event, experts from The Pedagogues’ Pension Fund, IFU, EKF, ActionAid Denmark, CARE and the Danish Institute for Human Rights will discuss the status of the use of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in relation to responsible...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on UNGPs
This tool is intended to help companies report and communicate on how they are respecting and supporting children’s rights. The tool is aligned with the other UNICEF tools for corporate social responsibility and provides guidance notes for each of the...
- Egalement dans: UNICEF releases new tools for business on children's rights
- Domaines à la loupe: Business tools and guidance Latest news on Children
Auteur: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW) and allied groups have campaigned for several years for Ahold, which owns the US supermarket chains Giant, Martin's Food Markets and Stop & Shop, and the online grocery retailer Peapod, to join the Fair Food...
- Egalement dans: USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights
- Entreprises concernées: Ahold Delhaize Giant Food (part of Ahold Delhaize) KFC (part of YUM!) McDonald's Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Trader Joe's (part of Aldi Nord) Walmart Whole Foods Market YUM!