Directive formulée par le secteur privé
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Maroc : La Confédération Générale des Entreprises du Maroc lance un guide pour outiller les entreprises sur l’inclusion des personnes handicapées
Auteur: Lubna Kably, Times of India
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI) recently issued a guidance note which will help India Inc in accounting for its corporate social responsibility (CSR) expenses...To ensure transparent financial reporting, this guidance note...
- Egalement dans: India: CSR spending increased, but more needs to be done
- Entreprises concernées: EY (Ernst & Young) PricewaterhouseCoopers
Auteur: Frank Seier, Right2Respect
...Business has a "differentiated but complementary" responsibility in preventing and addressing corporate-related human rights impacts. When States enact national human rights laws, corporations have a legal obligation to comply with these... In...
- Egalement dans: Human rights due diligence: "The 10-minute corporate executive guide", by Right2Respect
- Entreprises concernées: BP
Auteur: Irene Pietropaoli, Director of Measuring Business & Human Rights (MB&HR)
Companies become implicated in human trafficking either in their supply-chain when suppliers and sub-contractors engage in trafficking or related forced labour, or directly in their operations, when, for example, they transport or harbour victims. Thi...
- Domaines à la loupe: Measuring Business & Human Rights
This working paper....was commissioned and funded by Microsoft’s Technology and Human Rights Center, though all final content decisions were made by BSR. The purpose of this paper is to address the challenges faced by information and communications...
- Egalement dans: BSR paper discusses how technology companies should engage with rights holders
- Domaines à la loupe: Digital freedom
- Entreprises concernées: Microsoft