Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Anthony Loyd, National Geographic
India’s energy needs and industry’s hunger for raw materials linked the angry killers in the jungle to coal, steel, and power production, welding the Naxalites to some of the most disadvantaged communities in the country—the AdivasisRather than...
- Entreprises concernées: Coal India (CIL)
Auteur: Front Line Defenders
This report highlights some of the main global and regional trends which emerged from Front Line Defenders work in 2014. In 2014,...[the organisation] issued 265 urgent appeals on over 400 human rights defenders at risk; it provided 418 security grants...
- Egalement dans: Front Line Defenders launch 2015 Annual Report highlighting deteriorating situation of human rights defenders
- Entreprises concernées: Facebook Twitter
Auteur: Ben Protess & Stephanie Clifford, New York Times (USA)
...More than 200 people, primarily American service members or family members of soldiers killed in Iraq, filed [a] lawsuit on Monday in federal court in Brooklyn. Citing more than 50 attacks on American citizens stationed or working in Iraq during the...
- Egalement dans: Servicemembers sue 5 banks in US court over allegedly funding terror attacks in Iraq through banks' ties to Iran
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News
- Entreprises concernées: Arab Bank Bank of China Barclays Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Credit Suisse HSBC NatWest (part of Royal Bank of Scotland) Royal Bank of Scotland Standard Chartered
Auteur: Ane Garay Zarraga, Observatorio de Multinacionales en América Latina & Paz con Dignidad
"La minería transnacional en Centroamérica: lógicas regionales e impactos transfonterizos. El caso de la mina Cerro Blanco", Mayo 2014 ...
Auteur: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The Government of Ukraine says it has evidence that four Russian banks are involved in funding pro-Russian separatists allegedly involved in violence in Eastern Ukraine. Ukraine's chief prosecutor said he has launched an investigation into Sberbank for...