Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Josh Eidelson, Lizette Chapman & Joyce E. Cutler, Bloomberg
"California Senate Passes Bill Set to Transform Gig Economy", 11 September 2019...
- Egalement dans: USA: Uber & Lyft drivers protest in support of bill that classifies workers as 'employees', guaranteeing worker protections and benefits; Incl. Co. comments
- Entreprises concernées: DoorDash Lyft Uber
Auteur: Associated Press, NBS news (USA)
"Republican politicians, states join NRA in backing gun-maker in Sandy Hook case", 5 Sep 2019...
- Egalement dans: Gun industry lawsuit (re Sandy Hook shooting in USA)
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News
- Entreprises concernées: Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC
Auteur: UN Human Rights Council (Geneva)
"Relationship between private military and security companies and the extractive industry from a human rights perspective. Report of the Working Group on the use of mercenaries as a means of violating human rights and impeding the exercise of the right...
Auteur: Natasha Singer and Kate Conger, New York Times
Google agreed... to pay a record $170 million fine and make changes to protect children's privacy on YouTube... The penalty and changes were part of a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission and New York's attorney general, which had accused...
- Domaines à la loupe: Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
- Entreprises concernées: Alphabet Google (part of Alphabet) YouTube (part of Alphabet)
Auteur: Rosalind Adams, Buzzfeed News
A BuzzFeed News investigation found low-paid American workers producing tear gas in potentially dangerous conditions. It's then shipped to Hong Kong, where it's used against pro-democracy protesters…...
- Egalement dans: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Entreprises concernées: NonLethal Technologies