Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Noam Scheiber, New York Times (USA)
Uber and Lyft argue that their drivers are contractors because the drivers decide when, where and how long they work. Lyft says forcing it to classify them as employees “may require us to significantly alter our existing business model.”......
[T]he letter contains numerous false claims, significant factual errors and inaccurate conclusions. We are surprised and disappointed that you would send a communication without verifying your assertions and providing appropriate context. You asserted...
- Egalement dans: UN human rights experts express concern that Blackstone's actions are inconsistent with human rights law with respect to the right to housing
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Blackstone
Auteur: Jack Gillum & Ariana Tobin, ProPublica
"Facebook Won't Let Employers, Landlords or Lenders Discriminate in Ads Anymore," 19 March 2019...
Auteur: Kristina Daugirdas, Just Security (USA)
"What Comes Next: After Supreme Court Reduced Obstacles to Suing International Organizations", 13 Mar 2019...
- Egalement dans: Intl. Finance Corp. lawsuit (re financing of coal-fired plant in India) US Supreme Court rules Intl. Finance Corp. not entitled to "absolute" immunity & can be sued in US courts
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News
- Entreprises concernées: Tata Power