Initiative pour la Transparence des Industries extractives (ITIE)
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: ISIS Asset Management
[PDF] reo® stands for Responsible Engagement Overlay. The objective of reo® is to use the influence that ISIS has through its share ownership and that of its clients to encourage investee companies to enhance their business performance by adopting...
- Egalement dans: Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar)
- Entreprises concernées: Abbott Laboratories Altria Anglo American Avon BHP Billiton British American Tobacco Chevron Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Dell Equinor (formerly Statoil) Gap General Electric Merck Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sara Lee Standard Chartered Starbucks Talisman (part of Repsol) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Auteur: MPA [Azerbaijani news agency]
The aim of the initiative is to ensure the transparency of funds being paid to the state by companies. [refers to BP]
- Entreprises concernées: BP
Auteur: Jason Switzer, International Institute for Sustainable Development, and Halina Ward, International Institute for Environment and Development
This report has two aims. First, to review the provisions of voluntary codes, guidelines and initiatives that address the relationship between business activities and violent civil conflict. Second, to make suggestions on a framework for public policy...
- Domaines à la loupe: Academic Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Peacebuilding
- Entreprises concernées: BHP Billiton BP Chevron De Beers (part of Anglo American) Enbridge Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Noranda (part of Falconbridge) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto Shell Total Unocal (part of Chevron)
Auteur: Chris Finlayson, Managing Director of Shell Nigeria, keynote address at 2003 Commonwealth Business Forum, text in Vanguard [Nigeria]
We in Shell...are supporting the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative...Shell in Nigeria already reports the taxes and royalties we pay here, in line with the President's commitment to revenue transparency...In line with our sustainable...
- Entreprises concernées: Shell
Auteur: Tobias Webb, Ethical Corporation
Three leading executives discussed their views on how to engage developing country governments on human rights...[refers to Premier Oil, Statoil, Shell, BP, Rio Tinto, Reebok]
Auteur: Mike Oduniyi, This Day [Nigeria]
US Oil major, ChevronTexaco announced yesterday that it fully backed Federal Government's decision to publish revenues from oil and gas on a monthly basis.
- Egalement dans: President Obasanjo says Nigeria will publish openly the revenues it receives from oil industry - Shell welcomes the move
- Entreprises concernées: Chevron
Auteur: Global Witness
The conviction for embezzlement of three senior executives of the former French state oil company, Elf, is a blow against corruption in the global oil industry..."If oil companies were required to publish all their payments to governments, and...