Institut Américain du Pétrole (API)
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Our Children's Trust & Earth Guardians
"Juliana v. US climate trial set for February 5, 2018", 28 Jun 2017...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News
Auteur: [opinion] Isabel Munilla, senior policy advisor for extractive industries - Oxfam America, in The Hill (USA)
...[You] might find it perplexing that scrapping an anti-corruption law is at the top of the congressional to-do list in Washington. But Congress will seek to do just that this week by voting to roll back rules to implement the landmark bipartisan...
- Egalement dans: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms US Congress undoes Dodd-Frank regulations on extractive industry revenue transparency
- Entreprises concernées: BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BNP Paribas BP Chevron ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore ING Kosmos Energy Rio Tinto Rosneft Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) UBS
Auteur: Suzanne Goldenberg, The Guardian (UK)
“Edelman ends work with coal producers and climate change deniers”, 15 Sept 2015...
- Entreprises concernées: Edelman
Auteur: Alex Blair, Oxfam America
Statoil’s leadership shows that companies can publish their payments without harming their competitive edge and at little cost. This reality runs in the face of companies who claim they’ll lose their competitive edge if they are transparent...Shining a...
- Egalement dans: Norway: Statoil releases information on payments to govts.; transparency advocates welcome precedent-setting move
- Entreprises concernées: Sonangol Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC)