Freedom of association
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: International Commission for Labor Rights
The International Commission for Labor Rights convened an international delegation to investigate alleged violations of workers’ and trade union rights at the Manesar plant of Maruti Suzuki (MSIL). Activists had alleged that dozens of workers had been...
- Egalement dans: India: Workers’ and trade union rights violated at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Intl. Commission for Labour Rights reports
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on freedom of association
- Entreprises concernées: Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki)
- Egalement dans: Lufthansa urged to change dangerous goods policy after tear gas carried by airline is allegedly used in repressing protests in Turkey
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Lufthansa
Auteur: International Labor Rights Forum & Warehouse Workers United
…Many of these [shrimp] workers are trafficked into the country by labor brokers and are often subjected to labor exploitation and debt bondage…[U]nder and non‐payment of wages, violations of minimum wage laws, long overtime hours, dangerous and...
- Domaines à la loupe: AFL-CIO report on failures of social audits & certification at protecting workers rights - 2013
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Dolefil (part of Itochu)
Auteur: Crude Accountability
This year marks twenty years of Chevron’s operations in the Republic of Kazakhstan...[T]he company and the country signed the basic terms for a joint venture to develop the Tengiz field, and...a 40-year agreement on the formation of Tengizchevroil, LLP...
We have taken note of the decision of the Attorney General of the Canton of Vaud not to proceed with the legal action and we repeat once again that we categorically reject all accusations, since they are contrary to the facts. We reject the allegations...
- Egalement dans: NGO critical of Swiss prosecutors' handling of case against Nestlé; complaint alleged Nestlé was complicit in killing of Colombian trade unionist
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Nestlé
- Domaines à la loupe: Allegations regarding labour rights abuses at E-Garment factory in Cambodia
- Il s'agit d'une non-réponse des entreprises suivantes: Diesel
Auteur: National Express
Our Workplace Rights Policy guarantees the rights of all employees, wherever they work. Reflecting the importance of employee relations, and in line with accepted practice, this issue is reported to the whole Board. We are confident this remains the...
- Egalement dans: 80 UK MPs write letter to National Express over alleged "systematic" denial of workers' freedom of association at US subsidiaries Union pension funds urge other shareholders to vote against annual report & accounts at National Express annual meeting on 9 May over labour rights concerns at US subsidiaries.
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: National Express