Membre du Pacte mondial de l'ONU
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Toutes les histoires
Access to medicines is fundamental for people to achieve their right to health. While governments have the primary responsibility for ensuring access to health care...the role of the pharmaceutical industry in providing a vital element – medicines –...
Auteur: Human Rights Campaign [USA]
The Human Rights Campaign Foundation Corporate Equality Index...was devised with corporate diversity leaders, GLBT workplace advocates and employees to provide employers with a roadmap to creating fair workplaces. Each year, we have seen tremendous...
- Egalement dans: USA: Report by Human Rights Campaign finds growth in company policies for gay & transgender workers
- Entreprises concernées: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Adobe Systems Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Advanced Micro Devices Aegon Aetna Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allegheny Energy Alliant Energy Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com American Electric Power American Express Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Applebee's International Aramark Archer Daniels Midland AstraZeneca AT&T AutoZone Avaya Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Avis Budget Avon Baldor Electric (now ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc.) Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Best Buy BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Borders Group BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Calpine Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Capital One Cargill Carlson Caterpillar CBRL Group Cerner Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group CIGNA Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Circuit City Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMP Media (part of United Business Media) CNA Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Compass Group ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Continental Airlines (part of United Continental) Corning Costco Covington & Burling Cox Enterprises Cravath Swaine & Moore Credit Suisse CSX Cummins CVS Dana Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Delphi Delta Air Lines Deutsche Bank Diageo Dole Dominion Resources Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Kodak Edison International Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Entergy Enterprise Products Estée Lauder Exelon ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx Fifth Third Bank Ford Freddie Mac Freescale Semiconductor Gannett Gap Gateway Genentech General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Giant Food (part of Ahold Delhaize) Gibson GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hallmark Cards Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Heller Ehrman Herman Miller Hershey Hewitt Associates Hilton Hoffmann-La Roche (part of Roche) Holland & Knight Home Depot Honeywell Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hunton & Williams Illinois Tool Works ING Intel International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jenner & Block JetBlue Airways John Deere John Hancock Financial Services (part of Manulife Financial) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeySpan Kimberly-Clark Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L.L.Bean LaSalle Bank (part of Bank of America) Lear Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Lockheed Martin Macy's Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel Maytag McDermott McDonald's McGraw Hill McKinsey MeadWestvaco Medtronic Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Morgan Stanley Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Grid Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Nortel Networks Northeast Utilities Northrop Grumman Northwest Airlines Novartis Office Depot Office Depot Inc. (previously OfficeMax) Olivia Companies Omnicom Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning Pacificorp (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services PNM Resources Polaroid Powell Goldstein PPG PPL Praxair PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Enterprises (now Woolworths) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Reliant Energy Replacements Ltd. Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) Reynolds American Rite Aid Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Royal Caribbean Cruises Ryland (now CalAtlantic Group) Safeco Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) SAP Sara Lee SC Johnson Schering-Plough Seagate Technology Sears Sempra Energy Severn Trent Shell Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sprint Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Supervalu T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Texas Instruments Tiffany Time Warner Toyota Toys R Us UBS Unilever Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United Technologies UnumProvident US Airways US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Visa Inc. Visteon Vivendi Volkswagen Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Williams Companies Worldspan WPP Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox Yahoo! (part of Verizon) Zurich
Auteur: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria
Eight leading businesses will receive awards tonight recognizing their outstanding contributions in the fight against AIDS, TB and malaria at the 6th Annual GBC Awards for Business Excellence...The HIV/AIDS winners include Chevron (workplace); Coca...
- Entreprises concernées: Abbott Laboratories Absa Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) AngloGold Ashanti AstraZeneca BHP Billiton British American Tobacco Central Azucarera Don Pedro Chevron Coca-Cola Dole Eli Lilly Eskom Gap General Motors HBO (part of Time Warner) IBM Marathon Oil MTV (part of Viacom) Novartis Standard Chartered Time Warner Viacom
Auteur: Andrea Binder and Jan Martin Witte, Overseas Development Institute
This paper [explores] systematically the new roles companies are playing in humanitarian action. The paper is a product of a scoping exercise to assess the depth and nature of non-commercial and commercial business engagement in humanitarian relief;.....
- Entreprises concernées: AECOM Alcoa American Express AstraZeneca BASF Bloomberg BP Brandix Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Citigroup Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Ericsson Goldman Sachs Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase KPMG Microsoft Motorola Nestlé Nike Nortel Networks PepsiCo Pfizer PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Rolls-Royce plc SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Time Warner TNT (part of TPG) UPS Vodafone Voxiva
Auteur: Kirsty Barnes, Outsourcing-pharma.com
The latest ethical reputations of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies have been revealed, with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) emerging as big pharma's Mother Theresa, according to a recently-released compilation by Geneva-based ethical-monitoring firm...
Auteur: Globe and Mail [Canada]
[Results of Globe & Mail / Jantzi Research survey of pharmaceutical sector. Compares social & environmental performance of the following companies, listed from highest score to lowest: Sanofi Aventis, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, AstraZeneca,...
Auteur: William Baue, SocialFunds
In August 2006, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR) produced the most thorough study of pharmaceutical company action on HIV/AIDS, documenting how the industry falls significantly short of best practice...The Business and Human...
Auteur: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
In reaction to our report "Benchmarking AIDS" many companies produced thoughtful responses for the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre. Several responses included positive policy changes since the report was published. Many companies also...
Auteur: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In August 2006, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility issued a report, "Benchmarking AIDS: Evaluating pharmaceutical company responses to the public health crisis in emerging markets"...The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre...
- Egalement dans: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - new report on pharmaceutical firms' responses to AIDS
- Domaines à la loupe: ICCR AIDS report & responses
- Entreprises concernées: Abbott Laboratories AstraZeneca Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Hoffmann-La Roche (part of Roche) Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi Schering-Plough Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson) Wyeth (part of Pfizer)