Membre du Pacte mondial de l'ONU
Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Lou Pingeot, Global Policy Forum
[T]his working paper examines the role and influence of business actors in the process towards the Post-2015 agenda of the UN, with particular attention to the influence of large transnational corporations. The business sector certainly has an...
- Entreprises concernées: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barclays BASF Bayer BG Group (part of Shell) Cargill Citigroup DSM Ericsson ExxonMobil Gucci (part of Kering) H&M Heineken Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Nestlé Novartis PepsiCo Shell Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Walmart Yara
Auteur: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Egalement dans: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Entreprises concernées: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Auteur: Business Call to Action
Leading Swedish and Indian companies gathered in New Delhi…to share examples of how businesses have developed innovative models…[to] contribute to development outcomes, and ensure that the poor are included in economic activities as consumers,...
The major conclusions of this paper include: Only a small percentage of EU-listed companies are directly affected by Dodd Frank 1502 and are therefore required to publicly disclose their use of conflict minerals. The large majority of companies that...
- Egalement dans: SOMO calls for European Commission to adopt legally binding rules on conflict minerals based on an analysis of European companies' current due diligence efforts
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Entreprises concernées: Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Arm Holdings BAE Systems Daimler Deutsche Telekom Ericsson France Telecom (now Orange) KPN Nokia Portugal Telecom Rolls-Royce plc SAP Schneider Electric Siemens Telecom Italia Telefónica TeliaSonera Valeo Vodafone
Auteur: Vindu Goel, New York Times
Facebook announced an effort aimed at drastically cutting the cost of delivering basic Internet services on mobile phones, particularly in developing countries, where Facebook and other tech companies need to find new users. Half a dozen of the world’s...
[Many] human rights impacts can be linked back to challenges related to stakeholder engagement...On 23-24 May 2013, Shift held...[a] workshop focused on...stakeholder engagement in implementation of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human...
Auteur: Allen & Overy's Human Rights Working Group
[Foreword by Justice Richard Goldstone:] The Business and Human Rights Review provides an important and timely interdisciplinary forum for lawyers and members of the business community to discuss the growing relationship between corporations, both...
- Egalement dans: Allen & Overy publishes second issue of "Business and Human Rights Review" on implementing UN Guiding Principles Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) PlusMoins
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG
- Entreprises concernées: Atlas Copco Electrolux Ericsson IKEA National Australia Bank SKF
Enact developed a short movie to provide an overview of recent developments in the field of business and human rights. The movie had its premiere at one of the network meetings and was very well received. The movie has since been used in Enact’s...