Membre du Pacte mondial de l'ONU
Toutes les histoires
Auteur: U.N. Johannesburg Summit 2002
Beyond the debates over energy use and efficiency that have featured during the preparatory process for the World Summit on Sustainable Development is the fact that more than a third of the world's population does not have clean and affordable energy...
Auteur: Business in the Community
Standard Chartered Bank was presented with the International Award for its Partnership for Africa initiative. [companies receiving awards for their social or environmental contribution included: Carillon, Adnams, Happy Computers, Standard Chartered...
- Entreprises concernées: Adnams B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Barclays Boots (now Alliance Boots) BT Carillion Centrica Citigroup Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Greggs Kingfisher Marks & Spencer National Grid Standard Chartered Zurich
Auteur: United Nations Development Programme
Prime Minister Jacques Sylla...launched a programme in Antananarivo, Madagascar, to have international companies and local businesses promote business activity to reduce poverty and help achieve the Millennium Development Goals. [refers to EDF, Total,...
Il s’inscrit dans le cadre de référentiels externes : lignes directrices du Global Reporting Initiative (GRI),loi française dite NRE sur les nouvelles régulations économiques.
The 2003 Sustainable Development Report has been prepared using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) as reference. It is also structured according to the French New Economic Regulations (NRE), which require greater transparency, and to the nine...
Auteur: AccountAbility & csrnetwork
The world’s largest companies have a long way to go in demonstrating accountability to their stakeholders...The top 10 companies...were: BP, Suez, Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), Unilever, Carrefour, Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Toyota Motor, Hewlett...
- Egalement dans: AccountAbility & csrnetwork rate how well the world's 100 largest companies account for their impacts on society & environment
- Entreprises concernées: American International Group (AIG) AmerisourceBergen Assicurazioni Generali Berkshire Hathaway Boeing BP Cardinal Carrefour China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) Costco Dai-Ichi Mutual Life Insurance E.ON EDF Freddie Mac HP (Hewlett-Packard) Kroger McKesson Nestlé Nippon Life Insurance PSA Peugeot-Citroën Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) SBC Communications (now AT&T) Sears State Farm Insurance Suez Sumitomo Life Insurance (part of Sumitomo Group) Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) Toyota Tyco Unilever Vodafone Walmart
- Egalement dans: Social & environmental impacts of Nam Theun 2 dam - French Govt. to review complaint against EDF under OECD Guidelines
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: EDF
...Laos is coming under global scrutiny as international business groups and its communist Government debate the viability of a huge power project...The developer of the project is international consortium Nam Theun 2 Power Company (NTPC), in which...