Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Oxfam America
"Pandemic profits exposed," 22 July 2020 Seventeen of the top 25 most profitable US corporations, including Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Facebook, Pfizer, and Visa, are expected to make almost $85 billion more in 2020 super-profits compared to...
- Domaines à la loupe: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Entreprises concernées: AbbVie Alphabet Amazon.com Apple AT&T Berkshire Hathaway Charter Chevron Cisco Systems Comcast CVS ExxonMobil Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Intel Johnson & Johnson Merck Microsoft Oracle Pfizer Procter & Gamble The Home Depot, Inc. UnitedHealth Group Verizon Visa Group Walmart
Auteur: Robert Channick, Chicago Tribune
"Macy’s hit with privacy lawsuit over alleged use of controversial facial recognition software," 11 August 2020...
Auteur: Cecilia Kang and David McCabe, New York Times
"Lawmakers, United in Their Ire, Lash Out at Big Tech’s Leaders," 29 July 2020...
Auteur: Stephanie Kirchgaessner, The Guardian
"US judge: WhatsApp lawsuit against Israeli spyware firm NSO can proceed", 17 July 2020....
- Egalement dans: NSO Group lawsuit (re hacking WhatsApp users) WhatsApp sues Israeli cyber surveillance company NSO Group, accusing it of hacking the phones of human rights activists & journalists
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Entreprises concernées: Facebook NSO Group Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
“Some VPN firms shut down Hong Kong servers over security law concerns”, 17 July 2020...
- Egalement dans: Hong Kong: Concern over China's natl. security law met with mixed business reaction, casting doubts over city's freedoms
- Domaines à la loupe: Technology and Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: Facebook Google (part of Alphabet)