Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Anouk Franck, Oxfam Novib
"The first step is the hardest: Dutch supermarket Jumbo moves in right direction on human rights", 9 April 2019...
Auteur: Human Rights Watch
"Bangladesh: Investigate Dismissals of Protesting Workers", 5 March 2019...
- Egalement dans: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Entreprises concernées: Aldi Esprit H&M KiK Lidl Mango Marks & Spencer Matalan Next Takko Tchibo Tesco VF Corp Walmart
Auteur: Ioan Nemes, Oxfam Novib
"Albert Heijn commits to become a leader on human rights", 19 Feb 2019...
Auteur: Donegal Now
"Good news for Donegal's Lidl employees as the supermarket giant commits to living wage increase", 12 November 2018...
- Entreprises concernées: Lidl
Auteur: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, UK Government
"Top businesses across the UK have today announced significant pledges worth hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change, marking the government’s first ever Green GB & NI Week....
- Egalement dans: International scientific body report on climate change warns of need to act now to prevent catastrophic impacts of climate change
- Domaines à la loupe: Climate change
- Entreprises concernées: Admiral Group Amazon.com Barratt Developments Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Hargreaves Lansdown HSBC John Lewis Partnership KPMG Lidl Tesco
Auteur: Oxfam International
...Inequality is rampant across the global economy, and the agro‐food sector is no exception. At the top, big supermarkets4 and other corporate food giants dominate global food markets, allowing them to squeeze value from vast supply chains that span...