Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil)
Toutes les histoires
'Auditor General for the Federation Report on the investigative forensic audit into the allegations of unremitted funds into the federation accounts by the NNPC', 1 Feb 2015:…The Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation (AuGF) engaged...
- Egalement dans: Nigeria: House of Representatives investigates non-remittance of $13.9 billion by NNPC
- Entreprises concernées: Chevron Esso (part of ExxonMobil) ExxonMobil J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nexen Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) (joint venture Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Eni, ConocoPhillips) Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) PricewaterhouseCoopers Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) Shell Total
Afrique: les populations et l'environnement affectés par de nombreux cas de pollution maritime liés au pétrole
Auteur: Joël Té-Léssia, Jeune Afrique
"Pétrole : trente ans d'incidents environnementaux en Afrique", 9 janvier 2015 ...
Auteur: Ziakede Aginighan, in Vanguard (Nigeria)
...Paradoxically, the [Niger-Delta] territory that was identified as difficult to develop has borne the burden of Nigeria’s oil and gas production for the past 5 decades. With an oil sector that provides over 80% of Nigeria’s Government revenue and 95%...
Auteur: David Hill, The Ecologist
The 'Mashco-Piro' are one of an estimated fifteen indigenous groups in Peru living without any regular contact with outsiders…During the 'Rubber Boom' in the late 19th and early 20th centuries scores of people poured into the Amazon to source rubber.....
Auteur: Marie Müller, Bonn International Center for Conversion (BICC)
…Nigeria can serve as an interesting test case for inquiring to what extent revenue transparency can actually contribute to greater accountability…The paper is therefore guided by the question: To what extent can the Nigeria Extractive Industries...
- Egalement dans: Bonn Intl. Center for Conversion report says revenue transparency alone will not improve govt. & oil company accountability in Nigeria
- Entreprises concernées: AGIP (part of Eni) Chevron Eni ExxonMobil Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Shell
Auteur: Jonathan Drimmer, Steptoe & Johnson, released by U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform
Over the past 15 years, there has been a sharp rise in lawsuits brought against United States companies, as well as foreign companies with a substantial U.S. presence, that are premised on alleged personal or environmental injuries that occur overseas....
- Egalement dans: Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) Chevron lawsuit (re Nigeria) Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) Coca-Cola lawsuit (re Colombia) Daimler lawsuit (re Argentina) Drummond lawsuits (re Colombia) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Firestone lawsuit (re Liberia) Nike lawsuit (Kasky v Nike, re denial of labour abuses) Occidental lawsuit (re Colombia) Pfizer lawsuit (re Nigeria) Report commissioned by US Chamber of Commerce on lawsuits against US firms for alleged abuses overseas - accuses lawyers, plaintiffs, advocates of unethical tactics Rio Tinto lawsuit (re Papua New Guinea) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Shell lawsuit (re oil pollution in Nigeria) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) U.S. apparel cos. lawsuit (re Saipan) Union Carbide/Dow lawsuit (re Bhopal) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Walmart lawsuit (re gender discrimination in USA) Yahoo! lawsuit (re China) PlusMoins
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: AirScan Archer Daniels Midland Bridgestone Bridgestone-Firestone (part of Bridgestone) Brylane (formerly part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute now Kering) Cargill Chevron Chiquita Coca-Cola Daimler DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Del Monte Foods Dole Dow Chemical Drummond ExxonMobil Firestone Natural Rubber (part of Bridgestone) Gap Gulf Oil Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Levi Strauss Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nestlé Occidental Petroleum Petroecuador Pfizer Rio Tinto Shell Target Texaco (part of Chevron) Union Carbide (part of Dow) Unocal (part of Chevron) Walmart Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Auteur: Vanguard [Nigeria]
Fishermen operating in Akwa Ibom say they need divine intervention to end the dwindling fish catch occasioned by [an] oil spill from the Qua Iboe oil fields. Mobil Producing Nigeria...operators of the Qua Iboe oil export terminal in Ibeno, Akwa Ibom,...
Auteur: Canadian Occupational Health & Safety News
An Alberta judge has ruled that the actions of Mobil Oil Canada [part of ExxonMobil] supervisors more than 15 years ago amounted to discrimination and retaliation against a female worker...[and that she is] entitled to compensation…Walsh submitted a...
Auteur: Commission of Nobel Laureates on Peace, Equity & Development in Niger Delta Region of Nigeria - signed by Elie Wiesel, J.M. Coetzee, José Ramos-Horta, Harold Pinter & 61 other Nobel Laureates
The Commission of Nobel Laureates on Peace, Equity and Development in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria is an endeavour of the Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity (EWF)... The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that over 4,000 oil spills discharging...
- Egalement dans: Nigeria: 65 Nobel laureates call on oil companies to publish audits of revenues, invest more in community development, address environmental damage
- Entreprises concernées: AGIP (part of Eni) Chevron Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Eni ExxonMobil Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Shell Texaco (part of Chevron) Total