Reynolds American website: www.reynoldsamerican.com
Reynolds American was formed in July 2004 from the merger of RJ Reynolds and Brown & Williamson. Brown & Williamson had been part of British American Tobacco (BAT); BAT is now a significant shareholder of Reynolds American.
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Toutes les histoires
Auteur: John Ruggie, Harvard University, Regulation & Governance (Australia)
"Multinationals as global institution: Power, authority and relative autonomy", 27 June 2017...
- Entreprises concernées: Alphabet Apple British American Tobacco China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) Coca-Cola Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil General Electric (GE) Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Novartis Occidental Petroleum Philip Morris International Reynolds American RJ Reynolds (part of Reynolds American) Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Starbucks Total Toyota Unilever Walt Disney
Auteur: Jacob Gershman, Wall Street Journal (USA)
"Older workers challenge PwC’s pursuit of young graduates", 17 April 2017 [Subscription required] PricewaterhouseCoopers...is now the focus of a class-action suit...The named plaintiffs in the PwC case are two men — one 53 years old and the other 47 —...
Auteur: Oxfam America
Supporters often tell us that it’s hard to understand how advocacy makes a difference in the lives of poor people. While the work takes time, it does have an impact. One groundbreaking report from Oxfam and a partner is changing the lives of farmworkers.
- Entreprises concernées: Reynolds American
Auteur: Danièle Guinot, Le Figaro (France)
« Tabac : la veuve d'un fumeur obtient 23,6 milliards de dollars de dommages et intérêts », 20 juillet 2014...
Auteur: Human Rights Watch
[Includes correspondence with Altria, British American Tobacco, China National Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, Japan Tobacco, Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group), Philip Morris International, Reynolds American & Universal Corporation]
- Egalement dans: USA: Children working on tobacco farms suffer from nicotine poisoning, Human Rights Watch report - includes video
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on Children
- Entreprises concernées: Alliance One Altria British American Tobacco Imperial Tobacco Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Philip Morris International Reynolds American Universal Corporation
Auteur: Kathryn Mobley, WFDD Radio (USA)
Farm labor activists want Reynolds American to fight on behalf of North Carolina’s tobacco workers...[About] 300 members of the Farm Labor Organizing Committee (FLOC) protested outside Reynolds American [offices]...Inside, the annual shareholder's...