Membre du Pacte mondial de l'ONU
Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Egalement dans: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Entreprises concernées: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
The major conclusions of this paper include: Only a small percentage of EU-listed companies are directly affected by Dodd Frank 1502 and are therefore required to publicly disclose their use of conflict minerals. The large majority of companies that...
- Egalement dans: SOMO calls for European Commission to adopt legally binding rules on conflict minerals based on an analysis of European companies' current due diligence efforts
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Entreprises concernées: Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Arm Holdings BAE Systems Daimler Deutsche Telekom Ericsson France Telecom (now Orange) KPN Nokia Portugal Telecom Rolls-Royce plc SAP Schneider Electric Siemens Telecom Italia Telefónica TeliaSonera Valeo Vodafone
Auteur: Anumeha Chaturvedi, Times of India
Pranjal Dubey, a development manager at Sap Labs...applied for a sabbatical...to launch the Sant Singaji Educational Society in his ancestral village in Madhya Pradesh...Companies like Sap Labs are re-defining sabbaticals by encouraging employees who...
Auteur: Makini Bruce, Counsel & Heal
SAP, the...software firm..., has announced that it will add 650 people with autism to its workforce. The move will mean that about 1 percent of the company's workforce will have autism spectrum disorder...[The] condition...will present added challenges...
- Entreprises concernées: SAP
The Ultra-Orthodox are 10% of the Israel population. Currently there are 3000 men and 7000 women who are being trained in High-tech relevant professions and are eager to work. According to the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor 20% of trained Ultra...
Auteur: Sarah Murray, Financial Times
[W]hile the language of sustainability can be poorly defined, some companies are developing terms that more accurately describe efforts to manage environmental and social risks and opportunities. “We should not be preoccupied by language, but language...
Auteur: Greer Fay Cashman, Jerusalem Post
Ever since taking office...President Shimon Peres has consistently advocated integrating haredim and Arabs into the Israeli workforce, especially hitech industries...There are many academically qualified members of the Arab community who would prove to...