Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Labour Behind the Label & Clean Clothes Campaign
Labour Behind the Label and Clean Clothes Campaign invited 32 brands to respond to their living wage survey, to update their study into brand progress towards payment of a living wage. The responses are attached. ...
- Egalement dans: Report: Major UK & global clothing brands are failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
- Entreprises concernées: adidas Amazon.com ASOS Boohoo C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Missguided Monsoon Accessorize New Look Next Nike Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Sainsbury's Tchibo Tesco Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Zalando SE
We are absolutely committed to the rights of all workers to freedom of association, and freedom from intimidation, along with all other labour rights. We have not received any specific allegations regarding dismissed individuals at any of our supplier...
- Egalement dans: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests
- Il s'agit d'une réponse des entreprises suivantes: Tesco
Auteur: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Entreprises concernées: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Auteur: Human Rights Watch
"Bangladesh: Investigate Dismissals of Protesting Workers", 5 March 2019...
- Egalement dans: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Entreprises concernées: Aldi Esprit H&M KiK Lidl Mango Marks & Spencer Matalan Next Takko Tchibo Tesco VF Corp Walmart
Auteur: Nicola Smith, The Telegraph
"Revealed: Condom supplier to NHS and British high street accused of 'shameful' working conditions", 23 January 2019...