Target website: http://www.target.com
Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Aaron K. Chatterji, New York Times (USA)
"Our Newest Culture Warriors: Activist C.E.O.s," 2 Mar 2018...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: Apple Delta Air Lines Dick's Sporting Goods eBay Hertz Patagonia PayPal (part of eBay) PepsiCo Starbucks Symantec Target Twitter Walmart
Auteur: Progressive Grocer
"Ahold Delhaize, Albertsons Cos. and Target Inc. have joined with consumer goods manufacturers and civic groups to form the North American Sustainable Palm Oil Network (NASPON), with the mission of educating, building momentum, and helping North...
Auteur: Annie Callaway, The Enough Project
The Enough Project’s 2017 conflict minerals company rankings examine 20 of the largest companies...in two of the industries which consume the most tin, tungsten, tantalum, and gold [often referred to as conflicts minerals or 3TG]: consumer electronics...
- Egalement dans: Ranking corporate action on conflict minerals sourcing in Dem. Rep of Congo, new report by Enough Project
- Entreprises concernées: Alphabet Apple Costco Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.C. Penney Macy's Microsoft Neiman Marcus Panasonic Samsung Sears Signet Jewelers Sony Target Tiffany Toshiba Walmart
Auteur: Consumer Goods Forum
The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) has...published the 2nd edition of its Business Actions Against Forced Labour booklet, highlighting the positive actions of CGF members as they tackle forced labour in their global supply chains. [Members of The Consumer...
Auteur: Corynne Cirille, Racked
As the nation’s largest lobbying group, the US Chamber...spent close to $104 million on lobbying in 2016... Over the years, intense public pressure forced many corporations to take a public stance on issues like climate change, equal pay, and...
- Egalement dans: NGOs urge Disney, Gap, Pepsi to stop US Chamber of Commerce participation given conflict with climate promises
- Domaines à la loupe: Mitigation
- Entreprises concernées: Apple Costco CVS DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Disney (see Walt Disney) Facebook Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Gap General Mills Home Depot Johnson & Johnson Loews Merck Nike Nordstrom Pacific Gas & Electric (see PG&E) Starbucks Target Unilever Walt Disney