Toutes les histoires
Auteur: Prinyaka Boghani, S&P Global
"Google, Facebook given breathing room as Singapore enacts 'fake news' law," 03 October 2019...
Auteur: Frank Thorp V & Elizabeth Chuck, NBC News
A group of 145 CEOs from some of the largest companies in America have sent a letter to senators demanding they pass stronger gun control laws, calling firearm violence "a public health crisis that demands urgent action." The letter, signed by the...
Auteur: Airbnb, Bloomberg LP, Gap & 142 other companies
Every day, 100 Americans are shot and killed and hundreds more are wounded... This is a public health crisis that demands urgent action... As leaders of some of America's most respected companies and those with significant business interests in the...
- Egalement dans: USA: Walmart to discontinue handgun ammunition sales following civil society pressure after El Paso attack
- Entreprises concernées: Y Combinator Airbnb Airkit (formerly known as Ruist) Alleycorp Amalgamated Bank Ambition Ariel Investments Artsy Ascend Aspiration Aura Backpack Bad Robot Bain Capital Beeswax Begin Betaworks Beyond Meat Bloomberg Bonusly Brat Brookfield Property Group Brud Cambly Catch&Release Cerebras Systems Circle Medical Classpass Clearbit Clever Clockwise Color Genomics Condé Nast Credit Karma Crunchbase Curalate Curtsy DAILYLOOK Dick's Sporting Goods DoorDash Doxel Drum Technologies Ecolab Edelman Elektra Emerson Collective Farmstead Full Picture Fundera Gap GOAT Group Golden Group Nine Media Guru Sportswear Havas Hint HipDot Hooked Horizon Media humbition Impossible Foods Interpublic Group JOOR Jumbo Kabbage Kadena Kanga Knowable Lattice Levi Strauss Lyft MetaProp.vc Modern Fertility Mongo DB Neighborland NewsCred NowThis Nurx Oaktree Capital Management Oceans OfferUp Okta Omnicom Openpath Parabol Paravision Pinterest Plato Design Postmates Presto Prima Prologis Publicis Quartzy Reddit Ribbon Health Ro Roofstock Royal Caribbean Cruises RXR Realty SelfMade Small Door Veterinary SmartAsset Snapdocs Solve Splash Square Squarespace Standard Bots Stanlee R. Gatti Designs Sundia Sunlight Health Superplastic Survey Monkey SV Angel ThirdLove thisopenspace Thrive Capital Thrive Global ThunderCore TOMS Twilio Twitter Uber Uniform Teeth Viosera Therapeutics Virtual Kitchen Voxer Watsi Whalar Wizeline WPP x.ai Yelp Zola
Auteur: Jane Li, Quartz
“A Hong Kong protester site says cyber attacks against it piggy-backed off China’s Baidu”, 2 September 2019...
- Egalement dans: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Entreprises concernées: Baidu GitHub Telegram Messenger Twitter
Auteur: Tripti Lahiri, Quartz
… Twitter… said it had found “a significant state-backed information operation focused on the situation in Hong Kong, specifically the protest movement.” It’s suspended 936 accounts originating from within China that “were deliberately and specifically...
- Egalement dans: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill Hong Kong: Twitter, Facebook and Youtube crack down on alleged disinformation campaign linked to ongoing protests
- Domaines à la loupe: Technology and Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: Facebook Twitter