Toutes les histoires
Auteur: BBC (UK)
“Google pulls Hong Kong protestor game from store”, 11 Oct 2019...
- Egalement dans: Google removes Hong Kong protester game for violation of app store policies Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Domaines à la loupe: Technology and Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: Blizzard Entertainment Google (part of Alphabet) Tencent
Auteur: Independent (UK)
“Blizzard Boycott: Fortnite creator says he won’t punish players for supporting human rights”, 11 Oct 2019...
- Egalement dans: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Entreprises concernées: Blizzard Entertainment Tencent
Auteur: Nick Bonyhady, The Sydney Morning Herald
"Sydney startup faces cyber attack after supporting pro-Hong Kong gamer", 9 October 2019 A Sydney gaming startup has been hit by a concerted cyber attack after it offered to support a professional gamer banned from his sport for endorsing Hong Kong de...
- Egalement dans: Video gaming company Blizzard suspends eSports player after he showed support for Hong Kong protests
- Entreprises concernées: Blizzard Entertainment Immutable Tencent
Auteur: CNN Business
"China won't show NBA preseason games as backlash over Hong Kong tweet grows", 8 Oct 2019...
Auteur: Prinyaka Boghani, S&P Global
"Google, Facebook given breathing room as Singapore enacts 'fake news' law," 03 October 2019...