Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Brook K. Baker, Northeastern Univ. School of Law, on PLOS Medicine (USA)
"Trans-Pacific Partnership Provisions in Intellectual Property, Transparency, and Investment Chapters Threaten Access to Medicines in the US and Elsewhere", 8 Mar 2016...
Auteur: Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Individual applications, including a motivation letter, must be submitted and received by 14 April 2016 (12 noon GMT) through the on-line application procedure, which consists of (1) an online survey and (2) an application form in Word format. Updated...
- Egalement dans: Margaret Jungk resigns from UN Working Group, emphasises need for stronger measurement in business & human rights
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on UNWG
Auteur: Sara Stefanini, Politico (Belgium)
“Next stop for Paris climate deal: the courts”, 11 Jan 2016...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News
...Current TPP negotiation member states are the United States, Japan, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Chile, Singapore, Peru, Vietnam, New Zealand and Brunei. The TPP is the largest economic treaty in history, including countries that represent...
- Egalement dans: Wikileaks releases Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement's "Investment Chapter"
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on ISDS
- Entreprises concernées: Chevron