Principes volontaires sur la sécurité et les droits de l'homme
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
'Business unusual: Mining in the aftermath of Marikana - the human rights impacts of southern Africa’s extractive sector', Feb 2015: Mining is central to the economies of southern Africa…But there is so much more that this wealth-generating industry...
- Egalement dans: Calls for inclusion & engagement as So. Africa hosts Investing in Mining Indaba
- Domaines à la loupe: Development and poverty - an introduction Free, prior and informed consent Health & safety in the workplace Latest news on tax avoidance Mining
- Entreprises concernées: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Anhui Foreign Economic Construction Arcelor Mittal Collum Coal Mining De Beers (part of Anglo American) ENRC (part of Eurasian Resources Group) Glencore Gold Fields Harmony Gold Impala Platinum Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lonmin New Reclamation Och-Ziff Capital Management Palladino Holdings Rio Tinto Vale Vedanta Resources Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC)
Auteur: Sarah Childress and Lu Olkowski, Frontline
'Podcast: what's the moral cost of doing business today?', 19 Nov 2014:...In recent years, we’ve seen a great shift in the business world towards corporate social responsibility. But what does that really mean?...How responsible should companies be for...
Auteur: Irene Pietropaoli, co-Director Measuring Business & Human Rights and PhD candidate at the Law school of Middlesex University, London
Private security companies (PSCs) often operate in areas of conflict or weak governance...[G]overnments and industry representatives, sometimes with civil society’s participation, have developed several guidelines and codes of conduct that seek PSCs c...
- Egalement dans: "Measuring Business & Human Rights" research project to assess & compare companies' responsibility to respect human rights
- Domaines à la loupe: International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC) - a process aimed at companies Latest news on conflict & peace Private military & security companies Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights