São Tomé et Principe
Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Internatonal Alert
International Alert’s research suggests that government, development partners, companies and other key stakeholders...have to date placed limited emphasis on assessing and mitigating specifically the conflict risks that might be associated with Uganda...
- Egalement dans: Uganda: Int'l Alert says conflict risks of oil production overlooked
- Entreprises concernées: Heritage Oil PetroSA Tullow Oil
Auteur: Publish What You Pay Coalition
“Companies, too, need to step up to the plate and fulfil their end of the bargain,” said Corinna Gilfillan of Global Witness. “It is unacceptable that only 3 of the 37 oil, gas and mining companies that have endorsed the EITI have complied with the...
Auteur: Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
Seven new countries have been accepted as Candidates to the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative...Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Madagascar, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, and Timor‐Leste.
- Egalement dans: Publish What You Pay coalition says govts. & companies "must deliver" on Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Entreprises concernées: Chevron Royal Dutch Shell (Shell)
Auteur: Publish What You Pay / Revenue Watch Institute
Twenty-one governments of resource-rich countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Central Asia have endorsed the initiative and the International Advisory Group (IAG) has developed many of the necessary guidelines, criteria, and governance...
- Egalement dans: Publish What You Pay report examines progress on Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative in the 21 countries that endorsed the agreement
- Entreprises concernées: Chevron Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Petronas Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Talisman (part of Repsol)
Auteur: David Hall and Emanuele Lobina, Public Services International Research Unit, for World Development Movement
[refers to Veolia, Saur (part of Bouygues), Biwater, EDF, Suez, Lahmeyer, Sinergie, Thames Water (part of RWE)]