Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to the 11th issue of the Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin. To assist all those following corporate legal accountability issues, we send this bulletin to highlight key developments, new cases profiled on our site, updates to...
- Egalement dans: Aerial spraying ban lawsuit (re banana companies in Philippines) Amesys lawsuit (re Libya) AngloGold Ashanti silicosis lawsuit (So. Africa) Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) Argor-Heraeus investigation (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin – Issue 11, December 2013 Hudbay Minerals lawsuits (re Guatemala) Kaweri Coffee (part of Neumann Gruppe) lawsuit (re forced eviction in Uganda) KBR lawsuit (re human trafficking in Iraq) Koh Kong sugar plantation lawsuits (re Cambodia) Nestlé lawsuit (re Colombia) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) US Deepwater Horizon explosion & oil spill lawsuits Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) PlusMoins
- Domaines à la loupe: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins Latest Legal News
- Entreprises concernées: African Rainbow Minerals Alstom AMESys (Advanced Middle East Systems, formerly Amesys (part of Bull)) Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Argor-Heraeus BP Bull (part of Atos) CACI Chevron Ford Gold Fields Harmony Gold Hudbay Minerals IBM Kaweri (part of Neumann Gruppe) KBR L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Neumann Gruppe Talisman Tate & Lyle Texaco (part of Chevron) Titan (now L-3 Titan) Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Veolia Transport (now Transdev)
Auteur: Anne-Catherine Husson-Traore, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
Avec la mort de Mandela disparait le symbole de la lutte contre l'apartheid. C'est l'occasion de rappeler la puissance de ce combat qui a mobilisé partout dans le monde et inauguré une nouvelle forme de défense des libertés : l'appel au boycott...
Auteur: Gwynne Skinner, Robert McCorquodale, Olivier De Schutter & Andie Lambe
The Access to Judicial Remedy (A2JR) Project set out to identify and analyze the barriers in the United States, Canada, and Europe…The detailed mapping exercise undertaken in the development of this Report shows that States are generally not fulfilling...
- Egalement dans: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Amesys lawsuit (re Libya) Anvil Mining lawsuit (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Cambior lawsuit (re Guyana) Cape/Gencor lawsuits (re So. Africa) Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) Daimler lawsuit (re Argentina) DLH lawsuit (re Liberian civil war) Drummond lawsuits (re Colombia) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Hudbay Minerals lawsuits (re Guatemala) Monterrico Metals lawsuit (re Peru) Report analyses barriers to access judicial remedy for victims of human rights abuses by companies & makes recommendations Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) The Third Pillar: Access to Judicial Remedies for Human Rights Violations by Transnational Business Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) Walmart lawsuit (re gender discrimination in USA) PlusMoins
- Domaines à la loupe: Judicial remedies Latest Legal News Latest news on UNGPs Reports & materials launched Speeches & presentations
- Entreprises concernées: Alstom AMESys (Advanced Middle East Systems, formerly Amesys (part of Bull)) Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) Barrick Gold Bull (part of Atos) Cambior Cape PLC Chevron Chiquita Daimler DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Drummond ExxonMobil Hudbay Minerals Monterrico Metals (part of Zijin) Shell Talisman Texaco (part of Chevron) Thor Chemicals Unocal (part of Chevron) Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Veolia Transport (now Transdev) Walmart Zijin
Auteur: International Council of Swedish Industry/Näringslivets Internationella Råd (NIR)
Successful business leaders in some of the world’s most challenging environments share the discipline of asking questions. It helps them navigate substantial risks and challenges, grow their businesses even in unexpected places, and work more...
Auteur: Aliou Diouf, Joseph Kibugu, Nokukhanya Mncwabe, Julia Mello Neiva, Gregory Regaignon - Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The oil & gas industry has a vital role to play in Africa’s development. But too often exploration and extraction are linked to human rights abuses against local residents, oil & gas revenues prop up repressive governments, and the promise of...
- Egalement dans: Briefing note: "Africa Oil Week 2013: Oil & gas industry must improve its respect for human rights" Chevron lawsuit (re Nigeria) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Shell lawsuit (re oil pollution in Nigeria) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) PlusMoins
- Entreprises concernées: Addax Petroleum (part of Sinopec) AGIP (part of Eni) Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Control Risks Eni Erinys International ExxonMobil Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC) Marathon Oil Petronas Shell Sinopec Sudapet Talisman Tullow Oil