Histoire et composants dans cette catégorie
Auteur: Want China Times
The first trial of the lawsuit against Radio Corporation of America (RCA) was held in Taiwan's Taipei District Court on Friday. Lawyers for both sides were expected to make their final arguments…...
- Egalement dans: Workplace exposure to toxic chemicals lawsuit (re Taiwan)
- Entreprises concernées: RCA (part of Thomson)
Auteur: Centre for Applied Legal Studies and Singapore Management University School of Law
'Coalitions's submission to the Working Group', 129 Nov 2014:CALS (Centre for Applied Legal Studies )-SMU (Singapore Management University) Coalition (“the Coalition”) on NAPS: Update on Preliminary Guidance on National Action Plans and developments...
- Egalement dans: 3rd annual UN Forum on Business and Human Rights announced (Geneva, 1-3 Dec 2014)
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on National Action Plans
Auteur: Morning Star (UK)
Millions of workers across the globe hit the streets today for mass rallies marking International Labour Day...In Turkey, protesters defied a ban on demonstrations...Greek steel workers...marched...with Kurdish activists and suspended...cleaning...
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest news on freedom of association
Auteur: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In relation to reported negative human rights impacts by PMSCs, some continue to occur in areas of conflict or weak governance such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, but we have seen a rising of reports alleging abuses in other regions, especially in...
- Egalement dans: Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) KBR lawsuits (re alleged rapes in Iraq)
- Domaines à la loupe: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Entreprises concernées: Askar Security Services Blackwater Delta Protection Dinant G4S Hi Tan Security InfraVest (part of VWind) KBR Olive Group Orion Security (Honduras) Prosegur Serco UPS VWind
- Egalement dans: National Taiwan University researchers publish report on impact cancer-causing & liver-damaging pollutant from Formosa Plastics's naphtha cracker in Yulin
- Il s'agit d'une non-réponse des entreprises suivantes: Formosa Plastics