Gesundheit: Allgemeines (darin Gesundheit und Sicherheit am Arbeitsplatz)
Related stories and components
USA: Civil society groups call on officials to include civil rights protections in privacy debates & legislation
Author: Access Now, ACLU & 44 other organisations
We, the undersigned members of the civil rights and racial justice community, write to ensure that civil rights retain a fundamental place in the ongoing online privacy debate, hearings, and legislation... [O]ur groups have continued to raise the alarm...
Author: Milli Legrain, The Guardian
"'Dignity and respect': Dominican factory vows to never be a sweatshop", 14 February 2019...
Switzerland: Council of States to decide on binding human rights protection for Swiss co. & their supply chains
Author: Juliane Kippenberg, Human Rights Watch
'A brilliant opportunity for the gold sector', 12 Feb 2019...
Author: Prabin Kalita, The Times of India
"Supreme Court holds owner of mine responsible for Meghalaya mine mishap", 8 February 2019...
- Related stories: India: Meghalaya’s coal district marred by illegal mining, unsafe working conditions, and attacks against human rights defenders
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Mining Natural resources
- Related companies: Coal India (CIL)
An international group of civil society organizations submitted today a request for the exclusion of the Brazilian mining company Vale from the United Nations Global Compact, the largest network for corporate social responsibility in the world.......
- Related stories: After Brumadinho, Vale should be de-listed from the UN Global Compact, say civil society groups Brazil: After Brumadinho, Vale should be de-listed from the UN Global Compact, say civil society groups
- Related in-depth areas: Brazil: Vale tailings dam bursts in Brumadinho
- Related companies: Vale
Author: Thais Lazzeri, Repórter Brasil (Brazil)
"Perto da validade, iogurtes da Danone e Nestlé são vendidos com trabalho escravo-Investigação do então Ministério do Trabalho e da Polícia Federal corresponsabiliza as duas multinacionais em ação que resgatou 28 ambulantes de condições análogas às de...