Intimidação e Ameaças
Related stories and components
Author: Lydian International
...This article is yet another example of clear misinformation and false claims against Lydian and the Amulsar project. The Criminal case mentioned in the headline has never “revealed that Lydian Armenia mining company employees were spying and running...
- Related stories: Armenia: Activists opposing Lydian Intl.'s Amulsar gold mine face surveillance & smear campaign in social media, allegedly linked to company; incl. company response
- This is a response from the following companies: Lydian International
Commentary: Mining companies using nuisance lawsuits to frustrate human rights defenders in So. Africa
Author: Marcos Orellana, Newsweek (USA)
“Green activists are fighting the great fight—but are being dragged down by petty lawsuits | opinion” 7 May 2019...
Colombia: Mining company Cerrejón publicly condemns threats against environmental defenders and union members
Author: Cerrejón (Colombia)
“Cerrejón condemns threats against fuerza de mujeres wayuu leaders and sintracarbón’s igor diaz and requests prompt investigations from authorities”, 16th May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Women human rights defenders
- Related companies: Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore)
Author: La Jornada (México)
“Matan a madre e hijo, defensores de bosques en Chihuahua”, 4 de mayo de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
Author: United Nations News service
“Colombia: ‘Terrible trend’ of rights defenders killed, harassed; UN calls for ‘significant effort’ to tackle impunity” - 10 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Author: Hans Thoolen
"Beyond WhatsApp and NSO – how human rights defenders are targeted by cyberattacks", 14 May 2019...
Author: Nick Hopkins & Dan Sabbagh, The Guardian (UK)
"WhatsApp spyware attack was attempt to hack human rights data, says lawyer", 14 May 2019...