Klimarahmenkonvention der Vereinten Nationen
Related stories and components
Mapping the Renewable Energy Sector to the Sustainable Development Goals: Draft Atlas for Consultation
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment, Equitable Origin and the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network have published, “Mapping the Renewable Energy Sector: An Atlas,” a...
USA: 2018 report on state of human rights details violations of labour rights, access to water & free, prior & informed consent
Author: US Human Rights Network
In the United States this year...we have seen undeniable, egregious, and unapologetic violations of human rights... Illegal and immoral attempts to encroach on American Indian lands, territories, and the resources of Indigenous Peoples have always been...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Unilever Walmart Whole Foods Market YUM!
Author: Center for International Environmental Law
In Katowice, Poland, the climate negotiations (COP24) will overlap with the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Join us in calling on negotiators to adopt rules for implementing the Paris Agreement that ensure human rights...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
Commentary: Schism within the Green Climate Fund over how it will support developing countries in implementing their commitments under the Paris Agreement
Author: Liane Schalatek, Heinrich Boll Stiftung
“…The 21st Board meeting was widely considered as a “make-or-break” meeting for the GCF at a time when the initial resource mobilization (IRM) period of the GCF is drawing to a close and its financial future is at stake. It came just three months after...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate justice
Author: Aida Américas
“Seminario virtual ‘Litigio climático: una herramienta para enfrentar el cambio climático’” – 7 de noviembre de 2018...
Author: Claudio Angelo, Observatório do Clima/Amazônia Notícia e Informação, (Brazil)
“Modelo indica que desmatamento atingiria uma área maior que a de Rondônia em 10 anos caso controles ambientais acabassem num eventual governo Bolsonaro, empurrando floresta para limiar do colapso”, 26 de outubro de 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Business & human rights at COP 21 Paris climate talks