Las empresas y la Segunda Guerra Mundial
Related stories and components
So. Korea: Workers forced into labour for Japanese companies during World War II launch lawsuits before statute of limitations ends
Author: Yosuke Onchi, Nikkei Asian Review (Japan)
"South Koreans ready more wartime labor suits as clock ticks", 20 Mar 2019...
So. Korea: Court orders assets forfeiture of Japanese company to enforce decision compensating WWII workers over forced labour
Author: Hyung-Jin Kim, Associated Press
"South Korea orders seizure of Japan assets over forced labor", 9 Jan. 2019...
So. Korea: Plaintiffs seek to seize assets of Japanese companies to enforce Supreme Court’s ruling compensating WWII workers for forced labour
Author: Akiko Horiyama, Mainichi (Japan)
"Move to seize assets in forced labor case in S. Korea prioritizes plaintiffs' rights", 3 Jan. 2019...
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin -- highlighting a specific topic each quarter, as well as key developments in corporate legal accountability......
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Bulletin: The Zero Draft Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins Latest news on natural resources Latest news on proposed binding treaty Natural Resources
- Related companies: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Apple Appleby BHP Billiton CACI Cargill Drummond Energy Resources Capital Gold Fields Harmony Gold KiK Lundin Petroleum Nestlé Oxec (part of Energy Resources Capital) RWE Samsung Total Unilever Vale Vinci
Netherlands: Rail co. NS to compensate Holocaust survivors & their relatives over its role in deportation of Jews during WWII
Author: BBC News
"Holocaust: Dutch rail firm NS to pay families compensation", 28 Nov 2018 ...
Author: Wooyoung Lee, UPI
"Japan to bring South Korean court ruling on forced labor to international court", 6 Nov 2018...
- Related stories: So. Korea's Supreme Court orders Japanese firm to compensate WWII workers in forced labour lawsuit
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Mitsubishi Materials to set up compensation fund to settle WWII forced labour lawsuits by Chinese wartime workers
Author: The Mainichi (Japan)
"Fund nears setting up under Mitsubishi Materials' forced labor deal", 4 Nov 2018...
“Entre coacción y colaboración: Verdad judicial, actores económicos y conflicto armado en Colombia” - 8 de agosto de 2018...
- Related stories: Colombia: Informe de ONG señala que intereses empresariales estarían desplazando y acaparando tierras en la Orinoquía Informe de Banktrack explora las responsabilidades de la banca por presunta contribución de sus fondos a violaciones de derechos humanos
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias legales Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Banacol Chiquita Del Monte Foods Drummond Ecopetrol LafargeHolcim Organización Ardila Lülle Poligrow Postobón (part of Organización Ardila Lülle)