Prevenção e Solução de Conflitos
Related stories and components
Zimbabwe: CSO demands that gold from violent artisanal miners be banned to protect lives of citizens
Author: Lovejoy Mutongwiza, 263 Chat (Zimbabwe)
‘Zimbabwe: 'Ban Blood Gold From Machete-Wielding Mine Gangs' 9 January 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Author: Observatorio de Conflictos Mineros de América Latina-OCMAL (Latinoamérica)
“La agenda pendiente de los conflictos sociales para el 2020 | INFORME”- 3 de enero de 2020...
Cambodia: Villagers in Koh Kong province struggle to get compensation for Chinese-funded Dara Sakor mega project
Author: Titthara May, China Dialogue
"Cambodians struggle to get compensation for Dara Sakor megaproject", 17 December 2019...
- Related companies: Union Development Group
Papua New Guinea: As Bougainville independence referendum looms; miners jostle for licences & fears of new conflict grow
Author: Sarah Danckert and Ben Bohane, The Sydney Morning Herald
"This derelict mine caused a bloody war. Now Aussie companies are fighting over it again", 15 November 2019...
Peru: Local and traditional authorities of Cusco request derogation from State of Emergency due to conflict with mining company MMG Las Bambas
Author: Red Muqui (Peru)
[Excerpt translation from Spanish to English provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre]...
- Related stories: Peru: Local and traditional authorities of Cusco request derogation from State of Emergency due to conflict with mining company MMG Las Bambas
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals)