Prevención y resolución de conflictos
Related stories and components
Author: Al Jazeera
"Is oil money fuelling war in South Sudan?" 6 April 2019....
Canada: Facebook bans far-right commentator & white nationalist groups under its 'dangerous individuals & organizations' policy
Author: Kathleen Harris, CBC News (Canada)
"Facebook bans Faith Goldy and 'dangerous' alt-right groups", 8 Apr 2019...
- Related stories: Facebook bans content related to white nationalism & separatism after pressure from civil rights groups
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Facebook Twitter
Peru: Fuerabamba communities reach agreement with Govt over negative impacts of Chinese mining project Las Bambas
Author: Peru Support Group
“Deal announced over Las Bambas” 08 April, 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals)
Cambodia: Community representatives urge the govt. to expedite a resolution to solve their land disputes with a company in Koh Kong province
Author: Sotheary Pech, Khmer Times
"Villagers return to Phnom Penh over UDG land dispute", 26 March 2019...
- Related companies: Union Development Group
So. Sudan: IMF advises govt. to stop selling oil advances in loans with Chinese companies, says oil revenues should be used for peacebuilding
Author: Hereward Holland, BusinessDay
"IMF urges South Sudan to halt dubious oil-backed loans", 19 March 2019....
“Namibia: Experts Attend Workshop On Explosives” 15 March 2019...
Author: Bulawayo News24 (Zimbabwe)
“Zimbabwe diamonds to be classified as conflict gems” 15 March 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Author: Global Voices
“Propuesta de Unión Europea obliga a empresas de tecnología a enfrentar “contenido terrorista” con inteligencia artificial, pese a consecuencias en evidencia de crímenes de guerra” – 01 de marzo de 2019...