Principes de l'ONU pour l'investissement responsable
Related stories and components
Chinese insurers' support for renewables over coal is essential for avoiding climate breakdown, blogger says
Author: Peter Bosshard, China Dialogue
“Will China follow leading global insurers and withdraw from coal power?”, 17 December 2019...
Author: Ludovic Dupin, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Les investisseurs responsables des PRI répondent à l'appel du Président Macron pour sauver l'Amazonie », 20 septembre 2019....
230 institutional investors call on companies to take action to combat deforestation & climate change
Today, 230 institutional investors representing USD $16.2 trillion in assets under management are calling on companies to take urgent action in light of the devastating fires in the Amazon, which have been fueled in part because of the deforestation...
In a recent report published by BankTrack, the banking industry is revealed as citing self-imposed client confidentiality to avoid discussing potential links to human rights abuses.
Press: release: World's biggest banks routinely hide links to human rights and environmental abuses behind client confidentiality
"World's biggest banks routinely hide links to human rights and environmental abuses behind client confidentiality – study", 26 March 2019...
- Related stories: BankTrack report finds banks hide links to human rights abuses behind "client confidentiality"
- Related in-depth areas: Finance Investors
- Related companies: HSBC
Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) signatories required to report on climate change risks from 2020
Author: Elizabeth Pfeuti, IPE
"PRI signatories must report climate change risks from 2020", 20 Feb 2019...
Church Commissioners for England and leading institutional funds welcome Glencore’s climate change commitments
Author: Church Commissioners for England
The Church Commissioners for England and a leading coalition of investors participating in Climate Action 100+ today welcomed a position statement issued by Glencore significantly strengthening its commitment to combat climate change...Speaking as the...
- Related stories: Glencore commits to limit coal production & focus on minerals for low-carbon energy transition following investor pressure
- Related companies: Investec
Author: Diálogo Chino
“China vulnera derechos humanos en Perú” – 07 de febrero de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Aluminium Corporation (Chinalco) China Minmetals Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals) Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Shougang Zijin