Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Stephanie Kirchgaessner & Jon Swaine, The Guardian
"WhatsApp spyware: UK firm promises new 'respect for human rights' following allegations", 18 Jun 2019...
- Também encontra-se em: Novalpina Capital buys spyware co. NSO Group & commits to helping it become more transparent
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: Facebook Novalpina Capital NSO Group Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
Autor: Minky Worden (HRW), Washington Post
- Também encontra-se em: Expanding 2022 World Cup to other Gulf countries carries human & labour rights risks, warn rights groups
- Empresas relacionadas: adidas Coca-Cola Visa Group
Autor: Nick Hopkins & Dan Sabbagh, The Guardian (UK)
"WhatsApp spyware attack was attempt to hack human rights data, says lawyer", 14 May 2019...
Autor: Hugo Greenhalgh, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Billionaire Branson urges business to back LGBT+ rights", 2 May 2019...
Autor: Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
"'Smart mix' of measures needed to regulate new technologies - Bachelet," 24 April 2019...
Autor: Siddharth Venkataramakrishnan, Financial Times
'EU backs AI regulation while China and US favour technology', 25 April 2019...
- Também encontra-se em: EU develops guidelines for trustworthy Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- Respectivas áreas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
Autor: Dravika Trehan, The Citizen (India)
"The Kafala System of Slave Labour in Saudi Arabia is Costing Lives", 10 Apr 2019...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE