Câmara de Comércio da União Europeia na China
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Lyle Morris, Editor, China Economist magazine, in YaleGlobal
On January 1, 2008, the [China] Labor Contract Law went into effect…Critics point out that while the law will add much needed rights for workers, its goal of reducing worker-abuse cases might be difficult. [Refers to Olympus, Yue Yuen Industrial, Nike,...
Autor: Jamil Anderlini and Geoff Dyer, Financial Times
Foreign chambers of commerce and labour activists...welcomed an overhaul of China’s labour law, but said poor implementation of existing laws meant it was unlikely to improve working conditions in the near future. The law...was passed...just weeks...
Autor: Hélène Ahlberger Le Deunff, in CSR Asia
The responses of European and US industry associations to the draft Chinese labour contract law stirred up a great deal of controversy around the world...As labour activists rightly point out, the image of multinationals as it emerges from the debate...
- Também encontra-se em: "The Chinese draft contract law - a global debate" (scroll to pg. 12)
- Empresas relacionadas: Ericsson Intel Nike PSA Peugeot-Citroën
Autor: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited several US & European companies to respond to concerns about the positions taken by industry associations regarding China's proposed labour law reform....
- Também encontra-se em: China's proposed new labour laws meet opposition from US business (New York Times) China: Global Labor Strategies report follows up on lobbying by intl. firms & US business groups on draft labour law Response by US-China Business Council to Global Labor Strategies report that raised concerns about its opposition to aspects of China's labour law reform - & Global Labor Strategies response Veja maisVeja menos
- Respectivas áreas: Apparel & textile China China labour law reform Corporate lobbying allegedly undermining union rights
- Empresas relacionadas: ABB AT&T Carrefour DuPont Ericsson General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Intel Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Microsoft Nike Nokia Procter & Gamble PSA Peugeot-Citroën Sara Lee Shell Tesco Total UPS Walmart Walt Disney
Autor: Global Labor Strategies
A new report by Global Labor Strategies...details how lobbying by American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (AmCham), the United States-China Business Council, and U.S.-based global corporations have forced significant changes in contract, collective...
Autor: Global Labor Strategies
- "Appendix A: Voices from China" [includes comments by Chinese citizens on draft law]......
- Também encontra-se em: China: Global Labor Strategies report follows up on lobbying by intl. firms & US business groups on draft labour law
- Empresas relacionadas: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group ABB AT&T Carrefour Dell DuPont Ericsson Ford General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Intel Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Microsoft Nike Nokia Procter & Gamble PSA Peugeot-Citroën Shell Tesco Total UPS Walmart Walt Disney