Carpetes e Tapetes
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Koch Industries
- Também encontra-se em: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement
- Esta é uma não resposta da seguinte empresa: Koch Industries
Autor: Monavar Khalaj, Financial Times
The US was Iran’s major market for Persian rugs and the sanctions caused total carpet exports to drop by 30 per cent — the embargo meant no American could buy, sell or import Persian rugs, even if they were purchased outside of the Islamic republic....
- Também encontra-se em: "Iran Business Responsibility" launches website
Autor: Nita Bhalla, Guardian
he United Nations says changes to India's child labour law which permit children to work for their families and reduce the number of banned occupations for adolescents will disadvantage vulnerable groups such as tribals and lower-caste communities.....
- Também encontra-se em: India: Amendments in Child Labour Act receives applaud and criticism
Autor: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- Também encontra-se em: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- Empresas relacionadas: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo
Autor: Ministry of Economic Affairs, IUCN NL, MVO Nederland, True Price
"It pays to be transparent: Lessons learnt in the Green Deal Cooperation towards Transparency in Natural and Social Capital, 2014 – 2016," May 2016...
Autor: Guardian (UK) with Associated Press
"Obama revives anti-slavery law to target Thailand's seafood exports"...
- Também encontra-se em: US ban on import of products made with forced labour