Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Allen & Overy
The Business and Human Rights Review, published by Allen & Overy LLP’s Human Rights Working Group, seeks to...[provide] a forum for debate between business, academia, private practice lawyers, NGOs and international bodies. The inaugural issue...
- Também encontra-se em: First issue of Business & Human Rights Review published by law firm, Allen & Overy Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) Veja maisVeja menos
- Empresas relacionadas: Allen & Overy Boeing Chevron ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) General Electric (GE) Halliburton HSBC Philip Morris International Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Walmart
Autor: Marcy Murninghan - Principal, Transition Group [USA]
Despite rapidly changing financial regulations, the emergence of coherent global standards for disclosure, and a record breaking year for sustainability shareholder resolutions, most American firms fall short [on integrating sustainability into their...
- Também encontra-se em: Conference Board: US boards lag on integrating sustainability into oversight - "independent sources of information missing"
- Respectivas áreas: Business tools and guidance
Autor: Conference Board
Corporate boards will be increasingly expected to evaluate potential risks associated with climate change, says the report. It adds: “The frequently cited ‘Enron effect’ will likely result in increased pressure on boards to evaluate potential costs and...
- Empresas relacionadas: BP
Autor: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
A Conference Board report documents the evident and the less-apparent obstacles to achieving male-female equality in the workplace.
- Também encontra-se em: USA is less than halfway to gender equality in workplace