Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (EU)
"Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU", 19 Jan 2018...
- Também encontra-se em: Fundamental Rights Agency finds that civil society in EU is facing increasing challenges & explores role of business
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor: Amnesty International
" Amnesty reveals alarming impact of online abuse against women ", 20 Nov 2017...
- Empresas relacionadas: Twitter
Autor: Michael Holder, businessGreen
The UK and Canada have joined with 24 other nations and regional states to launch a new global alliance aimed at phasing out coal-fired power and weaning the world off the most carbon intensive form of electricity generation. The new group was...
Autor: Nina Chestney & Stine Jacobsen, Reuters (UK)
Since signing the Paris Agreement in 2015 [...] several countries have made national plans to phase out coal... The Powering Past Coal alliance brings together many of these countries and others that will commit to phasing out coal [and] sharing...
Autor: Sarah Scheer Pedersen, Danwatch (Denmark)
“Pension Fund blacklists four companies after Danwatch investigation”, 10 October 2017...
- Também encontra-se em: Danish PFA Pension excludes HeidelbergCement from its investment universe citing "violation of basic human rights" & "illegal activities" in occupied West Bank Israeli banks involved in financing illegal settlements in Palestine, Who Profits' report OPT: Rights groups accuse HeidelbergCement of IHL violations; HeidelbergCement response scrutinized Veja maisVeja menos
- Empresas relacionadas: Bank Hapoalim Bezeq Hanson Israel (part of HeidelbergCement) HeidelbergCement Leumi
Autor: International Corporate Accountability Roundtable, European Coalition for Corporate Justice & Dejusticia
"Assessments of existing national action plans (NAPs) on business & human rights," August 2017...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on National Action Plans