Diretrizes preparadas pelo Governo
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Rory Sullivan, Director, Investor Responsibility at Insight Investment
The book systematically analyses three initiatives (environmental management systems, the Australian Greenhouse Challenge and the Australian mining industry’s Code for Environmental Management) and their contribution to public environmental policy.
Autor: Alison Maitland, Financial Times
Activists who once resorted to open confrontation to make their point now talk to companies behind the scenes or take their money to set up joint projects to tackle social and environmental problems. [refers to projects or cooperation involving:...
Autor: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, Monash University, Australia
This web site...contains links to codes, principles and norms for multinational and other corporations as to their human rights responsibilities, ethical investment indices, transnational litigation against companies and other relevant case law.
- Empresas relacionadas: S&P Dow Jones Indices (joint venture S&P Global, CME Group, News Corp.)
Autor: Christine Batruch (Lundin Petroleum) & Ayesha Dias (UNDP), eds., in Oil, Gas & Energy Law Intelligence [OGEL]
[special issue of OGEL with articles on human rights, environmental and development impacts of oil & gas sector, including discussion of numerous codes and principles] [refers to Shell, BP, Statoil, Norsk Hydro, ChevronTexaco, ExxonMobil, Talisman,...
- Também encontra-se em: Chevron lawsuit (re Nigeria) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veja maisVeja menos
- Empresas relacionadas: BP Chevron Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Norsk Hydro Shell Talisman (part of Repsol) Texaco (part of Chevron) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Autor: UK Department for Work and Pensions
The Code of Practice on Age Diversity in Employment is a voluntary set of Good Practice standards to help employers recognise the business benefits of an age-diverse workforce. The Code encourages employers to make decisions that do not discriminate...
- Também encontra-se em: Age Positive [UK]
Autor: Jason Switzer, International Institute for Sustainable Development, and Halina Ward, International Institute for Environment and Development
This report has two aims. First, to review the provisions of voluntary codes, guidelines and initiatives that address the relationship between business activities and violent civil conflict. Second, to make suggestions on a framework for public policy...
- Respectivas áreas: Academic Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Peacebuilding
- Empresas relacionadas: BHP Billiton BP Chevron De Beers (part of Anglo American) Enbridge Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Noranda (part of Falconbridge) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto Shell Total Unocal (part of Chevron)
Autor: Penelope Simons, School of Social Sciences and Law, Oxford Brookes University, UK, in Relations industrielles: Équité, efficience, éthique ? La régulation sociale de l'entreprise mondialisée
This article reviews and assesses the language, human rights content and compliance mechanisms of the voluntary policies and/or codes developed by a number of corporations, industry groups, intergovernmental organizations and multistakeholder...
- Também encontra-se em: Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veja maisVeja menos
- Empresas relacionadas: BP EY (Ernst & Young) First Quantum Minerals Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC) Ivanhoe Mines (now Turquoise Hill Resources) KPMG Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Shell Talisman (part of Repsol) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Autor: Mike Anane, Environment News Service
Dozens of bulldozers and excavators belonging to five multinational mining companies operating in Ghana [Chirano Goldmines (95% owned by Red Back Mining), Satellite Goldfields, Nevsun/AGC, Birim/AGC, Newmont Ghana (part of Newmont)] are poised to tear...
- Empresas relacionadas: Birim Goldfields (aquired by Goldcrest Resources Ltd) Gold Fields Nevsun Newmont Goldcorp