Diretrizes preparadas por ONGs
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: CSR Forum, Intl. Commission on Jurists
At the event, experts from The Pedagogues’ Pension Fund, IFU, EKF, ActionAid Denmark, CARE and the Danish Institute for Human Rights will discuss the status of the use of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in relation to responsible...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on UNGPs
This tool is intended to help companies report and communicate on how they are respecting and supporting children’s rights. The tool is aligned with the other UNICEF tools for corporate social responsibility and provides guidance notes for each of the...
- Também encontra-se em: UNICEF releases new tools for business on children's rights
- Respectivas áreas: Business tools and guidance Latest news on Children
Autor: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW) and allied groups have campaigned for several years for Ahold, which owns the US supermarket chains Giant, Martin's Food Markets and Stop & Shop, and the online grocery retailer Peapod, to join the Fair Food...
- Também encontra-se em: USA: Fair Food Coalition urges Ahold, Publix, Wendy's & others to sign pact on tomato farm workers' rights
- Empresas relacionadas: Ahold Delhaize Giant Food (part of Ahold Delhaize) KFC (part of YUM!) McDonald's Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Trader Joe's (part of Aldi Nord) Walmart Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) YUM!
Autor: UN Global Compact
On International Anti-Corruption Day, business and other stakeholders called for anti-corruption and good governance to be included as fundamental pillars of the post-2015 development agenda, and reaffirmed a Call to Action to create enabling...
- Também encontra-se em: UN, NGOs and companies launch guide for companies on fighting corruption in sport sponsorship
- Empresas relacionadas: Coca-Cola
Autor: Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations (SOMO)
WellMade, an initiative by Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), SOMO and others, shows European brand employees the impact of their decisions and offers them practical guidance to help improve working conditions along the supply chain...WellMade provides people...