Discriminação Racial/ Étnica/ Origem
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Global Business Initiative
“COVID-19 and combatting stigma: the role of responsible business”, 25 March 2020...
- Respectivas áreas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Autor: Ruby Lott-Lavigna, VICE
"ASOS, Boohoo and the Fast Fashion Workers Fighting to Unionise", 3 March 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: UK: Fashion retailer Boohoo accused of refusal to recognise trade union despite commitment to do so; Incl. co. comments
- Empresas relacionadas: ASOS Boohoo XPO Logistics
Autor: Jenny Vaughn & Kelly Scott, BSR
Coronavirus is raising a range of human rights dilemmas for business, including:...
"Saudi Aramco slammed over migrant worker dressed as sanitiser", 11 Mar 2020 Oil giant Saudi Aramco has come under fire after photos showing one of its migrant workers wearing a surgical mask and a large hand-sanitiser dispenser went viral on social m...
- Empresas relacionadas: Saudi Aramco
Autor: New York Times
“Rights Group: Lacoste Gloves Made in Chinese Internment Camp”, 3 March 2020...
- Empresas relacionadas: Lacoste (part of Devanlay)