Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: NPR (US)
“Twitter Removes Thousands Of Accounts For Manipulating Its Platform”, 20 Sep 2019...
- Também encontra-se em: Facebook & Twitter allegedly taking insufficient action to stop spread of hate speech & misinformation through their platforms
- Empresas relacionadas: Google (part of Alphabet)
Autor: Verisk Maplecroft
"‘Strongmen’ regimes lead charge against freedom of speech and privacy: Human Rights Outlook 2019", 07 Aug 2019...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour Latest news on natural resources Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: AngloGold Ashanti BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) Yamana Gold
Autor: Defenders in Development Campaign
The new Uncalculated Risks report emphasises that Development Finance Institutions - DFIs - have an obligation to respect human rights and to ensure that their investments are not putting defenders at risk. It makes the point that DFIs should utilize...
Autor: Afef Abrougui, Ranking Digital Rights
"Arab region’s telecommunications companies fail to respect users’ digital rights", 12 Jun 2019...
- Respectivas áreas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: América Movil Apple AT&T Axiata Baidu Bharti Airtel Deutsche Telekom Etisalat Facebook Kakao Corp Mail.ru Microsoft MTN Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) Ooredoo Orange Samsung Telefónica Telenor Tencent Twitter Vodafone Yandex
Autor: David Cruz, Asociación Ambiente y Sociedad (Colombia)
[Excerpt translation from Spanish provided by Business and Human Rights Resource Centre]...
- Também encontra-se em: Latin America: According to analysts, new commercial agreements with China would pose an excessive indebtment for governments in the region
- Respectivas áreas: Chinese investment overseas