Espancamento e Violência
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: John Rumbiak, Institute for Human Rights Study and Advocacy, West Papua
...Local indigenous Papuans and some of Freeport's U.S.-based institutional investors have criticized such actions and called for an end to the company's support of the Indonesian military, citing the connection between Freeport's financial and...
- Também encontra-se em: Freeport-McMoRan lawsuits (re West Papua) West Papuan human rights activist details concerns about links between Freeport-McMoRan & Indonesian military
- Empresas relacionadas: ExxonMobil Freeport Indonesia (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Freeport-McMoRan Rio Tinto Shell Unocal (part of Chevron)
Autor: Instituto Ethos
- Também encontra-se em: Instituto Ethos: “Segurança Alimentar: a contribuição das entidades empresariais”
Autor: Global Witness
- Também encontra-se em: Global Witness report on logging & conflict in Burma
- Empresas relacionadas: De Long Forest Resource
Autor: Matt Pacenza, Village Voice [USA]
Lawyers with the International Labor Rights Fund are...helping exiled union leaders sue the company [Fresj Del Monte Produce] in a Florida court under the 214-year-old Alien Tort Claims Act...The lawsuit alleges that the $2 billion company conspired to...
- Empresas relacionadas: Fresh Del Monte Produce
Autor: Esther de Haan (SOMO), Michael Koen, Ntokozo Mthembu (Workers College)
The research in Malawi was conducted in August 2003 in Blantyre and Lilongwe by SOMO and the Workers College. In depth interviews were held with managers of the various companies as well as relevant stakeholders...focus groups were held with workers. ...
- Também encontra-se em: IKEA's supply chain: labour & health/safety concerns - case studies in India, Bulgaria, Vietnam
- Empresas relacionadas: IKEA
Autor: Oxfam Community Aid Abroad
A new report from Oxfam Community Aid Abroad...details community complaints of human rights abuses and environmental degradation as a result of Australian mining companies operations in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, [Peru] and the Philippines...Between...
- Também encontra-se em: Oxfam: Abuses by Australian mining firms in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Peru & Philippines
- Respectivas áreas: Curated feed on Pacific Business & Human Rights news & developments
- Empresas relacionadas: Abelle BHP Billiton Climax Mining (acquired by OceanaGold Corp) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Rio Tinto Straits Resources