Estupro e Abuso Sexual
Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Human Rights and Development Foundation
"Ministry of Justice refuses to compensate an injured person who is a survivor of human trafficking and rape, claiming the girl voluntarily entered Thailand illegally", 24 June 2020...
- Respectivas áreas: Business and Human Rights in Southeast Asia
Autor: Harriet Grant, The Guardian
“Women picking fruit for UK supermarkets ‘facing new forms of exploitation’”, 03 June 2020...
Autor: Kristen Gianaris, Morocco World News
"Moroccan Female Workers in Spain Live Ongoing Strawberry Field Nightmare", 14 May 2020...
- Respectivas áreas: Gender, Business & Human Rights
Autor: RAID & CORE
"Rights Groups Request UK Supreme Court to Hear Case On Corporate Abuses" 18 May 2020...
- Também encontra-se em: Tonkolili Iron Ore lawsuit (re complicity in violence against villagers in Sierra Leone) UK court rejects African Minerals’ liability over accusation of complicity in violent repression of protests in Sierra Leone
- Respectivas áreas: Latest Legal News
- Empresas relacionadas: African Minerals
Autor: Leigh Day
‘Sierra Leone villagers will seek to appeal Tonkolili Iron Ore case at the Supreme Court’ 17 February 2020...
- Respectivas áreas: Land Rights & Displacements Latest Legal News Natural Resources
- Empresas relacionadas: Tonkolili Iron Ore (part of Shandong Iron & Steel Group)