Webinar: Holding corporations accountable. Impact of jurisprudence and non-judicial mechanisms
Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business invites you to a series of four webinars that focus on specific issues of relevance to Business and Human Rights. While they complement the CEE&CA Summer Academy on Human Rights and Business, each of the webinars is a standalone event dedicated to specific issue and will aim to look at it from the CEE & CA perspective. All events are open to be attended by anyone who is interested.
- Webinars are free of charge.
- English-Russian / Russian-English simultaneous translation will be provided.
- The link to the registration form: https://tiny.pl/wwpvx.
- The link to the event will be provided only to the registered participants.
WEBINAR #3: Holding Corporations Accountable. Impact of Jurisprudence and Non-judicial Mechanisms
24 November 2022 14.30-16.00 CET
ZOOM platform: The link to the event will be provided only to the registered participants. (LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM)
HOST: Beata Faracik |Co-founder and President of the Board at the Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business
For more information about this and other webinars, please visit PIHRB social media:
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/491165813025702?ref=newsfeed and
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/events/equality-diversity-inclusion-ch6985545871178256385/about/
The webinars are part of a project 'Lighthouse-keepers: Business and Human Rights Cooperation Network’ led by the Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business (PIHRB) in partnership with the Ukrainian Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University (Ukrainian: Національний юридичний університет імені Ярослава Мудрого), the Icelandic Association for Sustainable Democracy – Alda (Icelandic: Alda – félag um sjálfbærni og lýðræði), the Icelandic Ombudsman for Children (Icelandic: Umboðsmaður barna).
The project benefits from a grant under the Active Citizens – Regional Fund from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, through EEA Grants.