Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Robert Kropp, Social Funds [USA]
A report from the Responsible Sourcing Network finds that leading companies in the information and communications industry have undertaken initiatives to ensure that their supply chains are free of conflict minerals, but few other industry sectors have...
- Também encontra-se em: Report finds information & communication industry makes progress eliminating conflict minerals from supply chain while other industries remain behind
- Respectivas áreas: Implementation of US Dodd-Frank Act rule on conflict minerals: Commentaries, guidance, company actions Latest news on conflict & peace
- Empresas relacionadas: Ford
Autor: Kim So-yon, Hankyoreh [So. Korea]
Workers are being progressively squeezed by compensation claims and provisional attachments from employers [for holding strikes]. The situation is reversing the gains made with an agreement reached eight years ago in which labor and management said...
Autor: Joris Oldenziel (SOMO), Joseph Wilde-Ramsing (SOMO) & Patricia Feeney (RAID)
This report assesses the contribution of the OECD Guidelines to responsible business conduct, sustainable development, and the resolution and reduction of conflicts between companies and communities regarding social issues, environmental concerns, and...
- Também encontra-se em: 10th OECD roundtable on corporate responsibility to focus on supply chains, human rights, environment & climate change (Paris, 30 Jun - 1 Jul) OECD Watch new report: "Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct"
- Respectivas áreas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Empresas relacionadas: ACC Capital Holdings Accor adidas Afrimex Airbus Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ANZ Bank Ascendant Copper (now Copper Mesa Mining) Atlas Copco Avient Aviation Bayer BHP Billiton BP Brylane (formerly part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute now Kering) Cabot Corporation Cermaq Chevron ConocoPhillips Continental AG Daewoo Group Das Air Cargo Delta Hess K&K Ltd (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil First Quantum Minerals G-Star Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Groupe Forrest International GSL (now G4S) Hess Corporation Intex Resources KBC Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KfW KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil Metsä Fibre Oy (formerly Metsä-Botnia) National Grid Nike Nutreco OM Group Oryx Natural Resources Ratiopharm (part of Teva Pharmaceutical) Rio Tinto Rolls-Royce plc Sandvik Shell Skanska Suez Total Toyota Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Transco (part of National Grid) Tremalt Triumph International Tropical Farm Management Unocal (part of Chevron) Vattenfall Vedanta Resources Volkswagen Votorantim West LB Xstrata (part of Glencore)
More than two dozen of the United States' most prominent...companies sent a letter to President Obama today urging...[him] to take a leadership role when he arrives in Copenhagen...and secure a robust international climate agreement. "This agreement...
- Também encontra-se em: 28 major US companies call on Obama to lead push at Copenhagen for targeted emissions cuts & finance from rich countries
- Empresas relacionadas: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Clif Bar Dow Chemical eBay Eileen Fisher Gap Ingersoll-Rand Levi Strauss Microsoft Nike North Face (part of VF Corp) PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group Seventh Generation Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Sun Microsystems Symantec Timberland (part of VF Corp) Unilever
Autor: Robert Schoenberger, The Plain Dealer
Lincoln Electric and three other welding equipment companies suffered a rare loss...when a federal jury in Cleveland slapped them with a $5.8 million verdict...[In] 2005...Iowa welder Curtis Cooley sued Lincoln and several other companies, saying...
Our exclusive environmental ranking of America's 500 largest corporations. [Top 5: HP, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, IBM]
- Também encontra-se em: Newsweek publishes "Green Rankings" - largest 500 US firms ranked on climate change efforts
- Empresas relacionadas: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture ACE Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Techsystems Allstate Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Analog Devices Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Archer Daniels Midland Arrow Electronics Assurant AT&T Atmos Energy AutoNation AutoZone Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Beckman Coulter Bed Bath & Beyond Bemis Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club Boeing BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Bunge Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Carnival Caterpillar CBRL Group CBS CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cincinnati Financial Cintas Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Cooper Industries Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Danaher Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Diamond Offshore Drilling DirecTV Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eaton eBay Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Energizer Entergy EOG Resources Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia ExxonMobil Family Dollar FedEx Fifth Third Bank FirstEnergy Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Forest Laboratories FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills Genzyme Gilead Sciences Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) H&R Block Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hershey Hess Corporation Hewitt Associates Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingersoll-Rand Intel International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit Invesco ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Joy Global JPMorgan Chase KBR Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kohl's Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L-3 Communications Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lincoln National Lockheed Martin Loews Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Lowe's Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott McDonald's McGraw Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Mohawk Industries Molson Coors Monsanto (part of Bayer) Moody's Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nalco Holding Newell Rubbermaid Newmont Goldcorp News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northrop Grumman NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Paychex Peabody Energy Pentair Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pinnacle West Capital Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services Polo Ralph Lauren PPG PPL Praxair Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reynolds American Ross Stores Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Schlumberger Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy Shaw Group Sherwin-Williams Simon Property Southwest Airlines Sprint Stanley Works Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Sysco T. Rowe Price Target Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Tiffany Time Warner TJX Tyco Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group Urban Outfitters URS US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin Group Visa Inc. Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! (part of Verizon) YUM!