Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Verisk Maplecroft
"‘Strongmen’ regimes lead charge against freedom of speech and privacy: Human Rights Outlook 2019", 07 Aug 2019...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour Latest news on natural resources Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Empresas relacionadas: AngloGold Ashanti BHP Billiton Yamana Gold
Autor: David Cruz, Asociación Ambiente y Sociedad (Colombia)
[Excerpt translation from Spanish provided by Business and Human Rights Resource Centre]...
- Também encontra-se em: Latin America: According to analysts, new commercial agreements with China would pose an excessive indebtment for governments in the region
- Respectivas áreas: Chinese investment overseas
Autor: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Empresas relacionadas: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Autor: International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
On what criteria should investment decisions be made? How should states rank when it comes to non-financial information? What indicators should be used? The objective of the present study is to establish a methodology and classification system that...
Autor: Mauricio Lazala & Ana Zbona, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre in OXFAM Views & Voices
"Should companies act when civic freedoms are under attack?", 21 Jan 2018...