Histórias e componentes nesta categoria
Autor: Lorenzo Cotula, Intl. Institute for Environment & Development
“Land rights and investment treaties: Exploring the interface”, 1 Jun 2015...
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on ISDS
Audi is moving quickly to help: the carmaker has made one million euros in emergency aid available for refugees. The company is using the funds to support aid initiatives at its production sites in Ingolstadt, Neckarsulm, Brussels and Győr. Through the...
- Também encontra-se em: Europa: Unternehmen sprechen sich für Integration von Flüchtlingen aus How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- Empresas relacionadas: Audi (part of Volkswagen)
Autor: Rose Troup Buchanan, Independent (UK)
German companies have refused to sell razor-wire to the Hungarian government. Mutanox, a Berlin-based fence company, was approached by representatives of Viktor Orban’s Hungarian government for razor-wire to complete a fence aimed at keeping refugees...
Autor: Maina Kiai, UN Special Rapporteur on freedom of assembly & association; Maria Leissner, Secretary General of the Community of Democracies
"The clampdown on resourcing: comparing civil society and business", ...
- Também encontra-se em: Hungary: Rapidly shrinking civic freedoms - what business can do
- Respectivas áreas: Latest news on freedom of association
Autor: Olivier Petitjean, Observatoire des multinationales (France)
« Litiges entre Etats et multinationales : le cas emblématique du conflit entre Suez et l'Argentine », 13 avril 2015...